Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've yet to come across a chocolate that tastes like the toothpaste mint. That could be because I don't use classy toothpaste. Mine usually tastes like mint chewing gum.

Comment

Earl Grey toothpaste...what on earth?

Comment

There used to a red gel toothpaste in the 70's which was nice. Close-up I think?
        I just found Close up Deep Action Red Hot but I'm not sure if it is a toothpaste

Comment

Not clicking that....

Comment

It is safe....honest.

Comment

That red bit looks like a long, sparkly tongue.

The man and woman remind me of a condom packets we were given at school.

As for deep action. Yeah...

Comment

Trump being so far ahead...at least it seems that way.

It'll be great for the Canadian/US exchange rate if he wins - it'll all go to **** for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  It'll be great for the Canadian/US exchange rate if he wins - it'll all go to **** for the US.
                  I dunno, I console myself with the Trump situation by hoping against hope that as a businessman, if he does win, at least he'll be careful with the economy.

Otherwise I'm not sure how to sleep at night.

Comment

The US will lose all their allies overseas in a heartbeat. George W Bush was bad enough but Trump? Literally Trumps them all.

Comment

The whole US situation irks me. Any population voting for someone like trump deserves everything that's coming to them, so good luck with that yall.

edit. Watching the Tim Cook interview about iphone encryption was pretty cringe worthy. It was clear the reporter was only interested in the hyperbole of that one phone, with the typical trope of "oh but you're stopping the fbi find terrorists" over and over, seriously he asked cook the same question over and over expecting a different response. He clearly stated why a skellington key for iphone encryption is bad, and already stated they have already helped the fbi you tool.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 25-02-2016, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I dunno, I console myself with the Trump situation by hoping against hope that as a businessman, if he does win, at least he'll be careful with the economy.

Otherwise I'm not sure how to sleep at night.
                        Berlusconi is/was a businessman, yet he did ****-nothing for the economy, and I can't really understand why we elected him more than once.
                        The more I listen Trump talking, the more I become convinced that he has a very tenous grasp on politics and world-scale economy.

Comment

Trump inherited an enormous amount of wealth which has naturally compounded over time. He isn't the self-made businessman many think he is - and a lot of the money he makes these days comes from licensing his name ('Trump Towers' aren't necessarily built by his company - they just pay to use the name) and appearing on television. Not unlike any other reality star/TV personality - perhaps Jordan should run for PM.

Comment

I haven't seen one redeeming quality in Trump. We wouldn't put up with him in the pub, we'd feel shame if he was our loudmouthed racist uncle and I see no reason why anyone should put someone like him at the head of a country. It would be an utter disaster.

Comment

I wouldn't trust Trump to run a bath let alone a company so a country is unthinkable.

Comment

Bought a Nexus 6p a few months back that was suposed to be sim free I've been using my old T-Mobile sim in it untill the contract was up,

Just tried to swap it out today as my new contract starts and my numbers porting over later but for some reason my phone is sim locked to T-Mobile, grrrr

Anyone had any experience with sim unlocking phones. or got any tips as it's infuriatingly annoying and most places are saying it takes a week to generate an unlock code for a ?7 charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X