Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you bought it from Google it would have been unlocked. Anywhere else and I wouldn't trust them.

If Trump had done nothing with his money other than put it in a saving account he would have more money than he does now. I remember reading that somewhere. But they mentioned fingerpainting.

Comment

The New 3DS cover plate I want seems to be one you have to import.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I haven't seen one redeeming quality in Trump. We wouldn't put up with him in the pub, we'd feel shame if he was our loudmouthed racist uncle and I see no reason why anyone should put someone like him at the head of a country. It would be an utter disaster.
        He's the sort of person I would never leave unattended due to fear of him finding a sharpened pencil somewhere, or something he could get lodged in his ear, like a crayon.

In fact he should be given a crayon test to see if he can get within the lines. If he can then he's at least a few mental years above George bush, still not old enough for a paper round however.

Comment

Online tax software that doesn't seem to acknowledge that having a spouse doesn't necessarily mean she lives in the same country as me, nor in possession of a Canadian social insurance number. Idiots.

Comment

I ****ing hate how one person can ruin a day. Great shift (i.e. nothing went overly wrong) then some **** who can't dispute the rate he's paying when he checks in has to threaten to start going to another hotel if I don't take ~$35/day off his rate. Kindly **** off.
            Didn't help he was english neither

Comment

Taken a day of annual leave to attend a wedding.

3 hour drive to Derby.

It's cold.

I'm hungry.

There's a magician walking around.

The theme of the tables is Game Of Thrones.

I'm hungry.

Comment

Pick up knife.

St*b magician saying "You'll like it - not a lot, but you'll like it..." repeatedly.

OH this isn't a text adventure? My mistake.

Comment

I got a notice saying that someone will be coming to my apartment at 9am to check the fire alarm, was still waiting for them to show up at 11am. Then found out on my third phone call to the building management company that they didn't need to come at all and I'd been sat waiting for them for no reason.

Comment

Have a ?80 ebay parcel go missing and yet it appears on the royal fail tracking as delivered meaning i won't be able to get a refund as it was delivered, just not to me. Go into full beast mode & ring the delivery depot this morning to find out what the hell is going on. After them searching the depot i find that it wasn't delivered at all even though they had marked it as such, just couldn't be arsed to put a card through to let me know that it had import fees due to pay.

If i hadn't rung them up it would have just sat there till they sent it back to America, the incompetents.

Comment

The cup final ain't on the Beeb. Bah.

Comment

Mum had my old TV taken down the tip this week - 21" Sony Trinitron I bought when I worked at Argos and got for a fair price.
                        She only told me today, and I told her if she'd let me know I probably would have had someone pick it up from her for retro gaming.
                        Alas, it has gone.

Comment

Goodnight sweet prince.

Comment

Vegans. I know plenty of Vegans and it's the only lifestyle other than being a murderer/rapist/peado that I cant get on with. If you're a vegan you're a twat.

Also people that wear a waistcoat/pork pie hat combo, or just generally hats indoors. Twat.

Comment

It's snowing, heavily. It's the second of March FFS. This irks me.

Comment

Get used to it before moving to Canada! It snowed in august last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X