Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got these for my birthday today!

Comment

Got my brother to send me pics of my original Necromunda set the other day

In the box were some of the old Gang War books that gave new rules & ideas for campaign scenarios

I've asked him to grab shots of his new Necromunda stuff as well

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Some recent painting progress from my Dark Imperium set...

What paint did you end up going with?

I'm attracted towards the Kimera Kolors pigments set currently. Totally mix-your-own. Would need some other mediums besides that, most likely a metallic.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

I'm attracted towards the Kimera Kolors pigments set currently. Totally mix-your-own. Would need some other mediums besides that, most likely a metallic.
          I have just been using the Citadel paints so far. A billion times better than whatever rubbish paints I had as a kid. Generally they have been great. Only downsides is that I find their light greys and whites kind of chalky and they dry crazy fast and they are also lacking in a few colour areas (really dark colours and coloured metallics mainly). That’s not a problem for small details where I can mix paints but across large areas or several miniatures, I’d be concerned about getting the colours consistent if I had to rely too much on mixing.

Comment

This thread smells funny (sorry)

Comment

Mmmm... strawberries... and a gentle hint of pine.

Comment

*clamp sweaty t-shirt over zaki's nose*

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  *clamp sweaty t-shirt over zaki's nose*
                  You're more of a ball and gag kind of guy

Comment

Hey I'm not fammydodd!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      Vallejo and Mig are also good if you're going brushes only, and they have a wider range than Citadel.

Comment

Just having a scoot through the thread. Love all the miniatures ... I could really get into those but I was always a bit cack-handed in my younger Airfix days

Comment

These are the first marines I've painted in nearly 10 years. I made these up from a random pile of bits I got off ebay amongst other things, part plastic, part metal. They have been cut, sawed, paint stripped, carved, scraped and pinned together with stables. Some parts were thick with dried glue, or had chaos markings etc. I tried to make them like battle hardened and battered!

Comment

They look a bit clip-arty to me.

Comment

A didn't care to like those likeings none.

Comment

Working...
                              X