Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Morrisons midday today to meet my sister for lunch as she was working till 3pm. Fine parking (best spot right near entrance tbh) but the tills/ getting in/ out the store) was bedlam.

Getting out wasn’t too bad but the roads home were awful at 1pm. Been lucky I guess.

Comment

For these reasons I avoided the roads mostly yesterday, and went to and from work by train!
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Got a Barratt 'Retros' tub of sweets for Xmas. Seriously can't believe how badly they've mangled the Wham! bars n chews. Truly NOTHING like the original. The Fruit Salad and Black Jacks ain't too bad, more a tanginess issue (or lack of) plus slight texture discrepancies, all the chews seem to turn to a kinda chewy mush then a slightly waxy mushy chew when you get about 65-75% in.

That's not right. Not right, y'hear?

Comment

Texture discrepancies

Comment

My own stupidity. I went to prestige my character again in BLOPS4 last night and instead wiped my entire game. Great move Phil ...

On a slight positive note it might break my obsession with the game and force me to play/do other stuff.

Comment

IT support for parents.
              My dad is still trying to master the difficult art of ripping CDs to MP3s and copy the result on a USB drive to use in his new car. After being asked three times how to do it, and three times he takes notes on how I explained, I decided to create a PDF with images and large red highlight on what to click.
              I'll let you guess how things went after he got confused between the images in the PDF and the real desktop in the first step...

Comment

Back at work tomorrow.

Even though the last two days have been stressful it's annoying that I can't have longer off work to spend time with the little monsters.

Comment

6-8 hour drive home tomorrow. FFS.

I’d love to see my family more but that drive, Jesus.

Comment

Fly? Or nowhere near an airport?
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Got a Sonos Beam for the game room. Music while I work and decent audio from the Xbox and PS4. Checked my tv has ARC and it does. Except there’s audio lag. Googled it and seems the whole system is knackered for anything but pcm stereo. Soon as you use Dolby 5.1 there’s lag. Seems to affect all brands of tv too. Wtf!?

I’ve had to dig an optical switcher out the loft and set the Xbox and PS4 to output that and manually switch over. What a pain. On the plus side the beam sounds pretty amazing to these old ears.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]: why do you need the Indivision? You've got an A3000 right?

Comment

Got rid of that mate. The flicker fixer was bust and I couldn’t fix it and it wound me up so I sold it. I now have an A2000 and an accelerated A600. The Indivision works in the 2000 just fine. Odd seeing a 2000 with a screen res of 1280 x 512 plus overscan on a modern widescreen lcd. It struggles at that res though as it’s not accelerated at all. Currently debating which one to get rid of. Space says bin the 2000 but I like the way it looks. The 600 has a network card and 12.5MB RAM. Putting a network card and IDE in the 2000 is more expensive though. However, hanging a midi adapter and sampler and pcmcia card on the 600 Is negating it’s small size somewhat. Choices...

I’ll post a screenshot of the 600 going through the OSSC as it’s spectacularly good.

Comment

The over indulgence of the last few days has caught up with me, my stomach feels like it's attempting to end my life. Oh well, I'm sure after another couple of days I'll be fine just in time to ruin myself again at new year!

Comment

The over indulgence/burning the candle has resulted in me getting a couple of Christmas cold sores

Comment

Ugh, me too. I'm just lucky the beard hides them.

Comment

Working...
                                X