This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Just had a powercut and it's ended the life of my PlayStation 4. It beeps, but no body is home.
    UPDATE: It lives again! I gave it one last ditch effort and the thing booted up!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Price of the new iPhone. Apple have lost their dam mind. You can buy a decent Motorola phone & build a good spec gaming pc with a decent monitor, mechanical keyboard & a good mouse for the same cost.

Totally out of hand.
      I just feel for the people who are tied in to Apple. At least with Android you can buy a cheaper device.I don't have a problem with the IPhone costing a grand, high end TV's cost the same and more, however you can buy cheaper TV's.
      I guess you can buy an older model...but...
      Company says it introduced the feature for the iPhone 6 and later devices to prevent sudden shutdown of phones and prolong lifespan

Comment

One of the greatest joys to behold would be if people finally stopped shelling out for Apple's dull offerings

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          One of the greatest joys to behold would be if people finally stopped shelling out for Apple's dull offerings
          I wrote that post as an iPhone user. I like my iPhone, it does everything I need it to in an efficient way, all standardised & out of carriers hands on if they’ll bother updating firmware features and security. I also like iTunes (I know I know but it does what I need it too with zero faff).

But the prices on the handsets are INSANE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            I just feel for the people who are tied in to Apple. At least with Android you can buy a cheaper device.I don't have a problem with the IPhone costing a grand, high end TV's cost the same and more, however you can buy cheaper TV's.
            I guess you can buy an older model...but...
            https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ging-batteries
            I replaced the battery in my iPhone 5s last week (someone at a nearby mobile phone shop did the job for me), and it's like night and day. It's as if I just bought a new phone.

Comment

Well I managed a good couple of months of kicking back with my feet up, but my new contract is ready to start and it’s back to work on the 24th. This definitely irks me.

Comment

Problem with iPhone is I don't like the only viable alternative; Google spyware.

I'm about to pay the no-google tax to Apple next week. Probably for a regular 8.

Comment

Where’s my stuff? I’m owed a personal explanation as to why my goods haven’t arrived and the currier hasn’t delivered my parcel on time!

Guys and girls, the next time your pissy to a small company about something a currier has done, maybe re think your smart arsed little quips and snotty email, curriers are responsible for delivering your package, not the company you ordered it from.

Things happen, maybe that driver has been over worked and couldn’t deliver, maybe he broke down, maybe the hub held it up, maybe you weren’t in when the driver called.

Small independent companies don’t OWN or OPERATE entire billion pound currier companies, that’s the whole point.

Chill out, things happen, ask nicely and people will be more likely to chase things up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Where’s my stuff? I’m owed a personal explanation as to why my goods haven’t arrived and the currier hasn’t delivered my parcel on time!

Guys and girls, the next time your pissy to a small company about something a currier has done, maybe re think your smart arsed little quips and snotty email, curriers are responsible for delivering your package, not the company you ordered it from.

Things happen, maybe that driver has been over worked and couldn’t deliver, maybe he broke down, maybe the hub held it up, maybe you weren’t in when the driver called.

Small independent companies don’t OWN or OPERATE entire billion pound currier companies, that’s the whole point.

Chill out, things happen, ask nicely and people will be more likely to chase things up for you.
                    Ordering a lot of leather goods recently, FBH?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      Ordering a lot of leather goods recently, FBH?
                      I think he's the one supplying them.

Comment

The cover of this week's Radio Times is a massive spoiler for Bodyguard.
                        I've not caught up yet. Poor show.

Now I know Kevin Costner gets together with Whitney Houston.

Comment

Radio Times lol

Comment

The headline was just screaming out from the magazine stand in Tesco!

Comment

Deny everything...

Comment

Made a cup of tea.

Stood stirring it for a few minutes wondering why it wasn't brewing. Then realised I hadn't out a teabag in the cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X