Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate was a right obnoxious drunken knob to reasonable bar staff earlier, think he wanted me to side with him but he was just an arse, I couldn't side.

I'd say on both sides it's gonna make us 20% less friends. Nah, nah, you can't behave like *that* mate, it will always be wrong and obnoxious and out of order.

Comment

Yesterday.

Took my daughter to her friend's birthday party at an Italian restaurant which stressed me out as we went to get her a new outfit and shoes. Was on the phone to the Mrs stressing but we got there, eventually. To be honest we were only a few minutes late.

Everything was fine, my daughter was having fun, I had a latte and chatted to a couple of other parents while we were there. Then I took her to see The house with a clock in it's walls. After that we went shopping and I got her some new infinity figures before going home.

Had an absolutely lovely time with her. Then my Mrs gets in from IKEA and accuses me of being in a bad mood. Of course, that put me in a bad mood. Because I was stressed in the morning, that obviously meant I was in a bad mood all day, because people can't cheer up. Right?

Why do people have to ruin things?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        Yesterday.

Took my daughter to her friend's birthday party at an Italian restaurant which stressed me out as we went to get her a new outfit and shoes. Was on the phone to the Mrs stressing but we got there, eventually. To be honest we were only a few minutes late.

Everything was fine, my daughter was having fun, I had a latte and chatted to a couple of other parents while we were there. Then I took her to see The house with a clock in it's walls. After that we went shopping and I got her some new infinity figures before going home.

Had an absolutely lovely time with her. Then my Mrs gets in from IKEA and accuses me of being in a bad mood. Of course, that put me in a bad mood. Because I was stressed in the morning, that obviously meant I was in a bad mood all day, because people can't cheer up. Right?

Why do people have to ruin things?
        Because people. Just do what I do, if the other half is in a fury just stroke her with your flat palm down her face and shush her. It will make her SO mad that she will forget everything she was about to unleash and storm off, then forget about the whole thing, half hour later she’ll come in and go “I can’t believe you just did that”

Just respond with “ok”, and carry on with what your doing like you’ve already forgotten about the whole thing already.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Because people. Just do what I do, if the other half is in a fury just stroke her with your flat palm down her face and shush her.
          Reminds me of something the bloke and I used to do randomly to each other to change the subject/ just something to do. It involved placing hand on other's face and rotating wrist around randomly, letting fingers flail randomly over them annoyingly like your hand was a mop, wiping their face bordering on slapping them.

I'm sure it originated from something on tv or something but it escalated to something we did when I was driving, to him or him to my cheek. It was about 8 years ago when one of us nearly lost our **** with it and decided not to do any more for our own sanity and safety!

Irk of mine? Finished Bojack Horseman Season 5 last night, feel kinda **** and now have maybe another year to wait if there is another series. Not the best series but had it's moments.

Comment

just stroke her with your flat palm down her face and shush her.
            (scribbles notes down) At what speed and trajectory [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]?

Comment

Edit: wrong thread! That’s an irk...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                (scribbles notes down) At what speed and trajectory [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]?
                It’s IMPERITIVE you don’t look at her when you do it. Then just keep your palm flat and slowly stroke downward making a shush noise.

If furious silents occurs mission accomplished.

Comment

I'm sure people must have posted this one before, but I get annoyed with quick low ball offers on auctions, soon after listing something on eBay. Even when I write in the auction - NO OFFERS!!! Not ending auction early (or words to that effect).

Comment

It’s IMPERITIVE you don’t look at her when you do it. Then just keep your palm flat and slowly stroke downward making a shush noise.

If furious silents occurs mission accomplished.
                    Tried it earlier. She just laughed. Hmm.

I think I'm doing it wrong.

Comment

Tried it earlier. She just laughed. Hmm.

I think I'm doing it wrong.
                      That will do as well.

Your welcome.

Comment

Ok. Tried it at a 90 degree angle with a speed of 30mph. Results are different. Police arrived. The word abuse keeps getting mentioned. Police man was nice though - gave me 2 bracelets and a chain. We went for a nice drive. Phone getting confiscated. May be offline for a bit. Check in soon.

Comment

Ok. Tried it at a 90 degree angle with a speed of 30mph. Results are different. Police arrived. The word abuse keeps getting mentioned. Police man was nice though - gave me 2 bracelets and a chain. We went for a nice drive. Phone getting confiscated. May be offline for a bit. Check in soon.
                          But the moaning has stopped though?

Comment

But the moaning has stopped though?
                            To be replaced by crying and screaming when those heavy metal doors close!

Comment

I mean, hopefully he'll lose the case. There's a lot about the Maddie McCann case I've been critical of over the years but on this one note it's a man seeking to deplete the last of the funds for personal benefit so whether he wins or loses he shouldn't get a penny of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...Tjw?ocid=ientp

I mean, hopefully he'll lose the case. There's a lot about the Maddie McCann case I've been critical of over the years but on this one note it's a man seeking to deplete the last of the funds for personal benefit so whether he wins or loses he shouldn't get a penny of the money.
                                I dunno... I mean have they committed libel? I guess that's what the court case is trying to prove/disprove. If they've done that, and they've cost that guy £700k, shouldn't he be entitled to some renumeration for loss of earnings?

People might be sympathetic and think he's being a troll, considering the money was donated to try and find the girl - but from his perspective, he believes the two of them have swindled that money from the public after murdering their daughter, so he probably won't lose sleep over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X