X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was too busy having a mental breakdown to worry about that 😂

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      I've actually been thinking about Blur a lot lately and all the good times I had on that game. 50 Race win streaks, DNF'ing an entire 20 player lobby, Getting called a noob because I beat the guy ranked #1 in the world repeatedly..... Such a shame it was killed by the massively inferior Split/Second as it really needs a sequel.

Comment

[MENTION=2206]MonkeyJuggleDX[/MENTION]

Comment

That's hugely unfinished and still highlights how poor the racing genre has become, it, and more so the arcade style racer I mean, is overdue a true renaissance

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            That's hugely unfinished and still highlights how poor the racing genre has become, it, and more so the arcade style racer I mean, is overdue a true renaissance
            I think these things come in cycles. Remember when the horror games genre was dead in the 360 days, now its back more then ever. I think the arcade racer will start showing its face more this gen, probably at the cost of some other genre (hopefully COD and the other dead ass shooters).

Comment

Tried those Birdseye Green Cuisine vegan burgers for brunch today (just with a fried egg for brunch), was just curious as we are dieting and as much as I love meat I'm curious of meat alternatives that arn't just peas and sweetcorn stuck together with fried potato. I HATE sweetcorn and the other half is not a big fan of peas.

Pretty good, bet they would be quite nice in a bun with relish and cheese. Would get them again as a freezer filler, that and each that brunch cost us less than a quid each (burgers were 2 in a pack for £1)

Comment

Well done Tampa Bay.

Comment

Got the car part I needed and I fixed the car myself

Comment

Finding my cat sleeping in the middle of the living room floor on a spoon.

Comment

Mum called me excited that she's got her appointment for her first vaccine jab next week after some intel from a friend where she could get booked in. Step-dad had his first one yesterday.

She's now looking at booking a trip to Cyprus in the summer , still not sure if she will get to go but it's the first time I've heard her sound happy since our wedding day in September last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        Got the car part I needed and I fixed the car myself
                        What was it in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          What was it in the end?
                          She needed the right size jubilee clip

Comment

Fuse box for battery was corroded. AA guy said "if your husband is handy he can probably fit it himself" To which I replied "I am much better and 'handy' than my husband, I think I can do it myself perfect fine by myself thanks." It's true, [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] does all the computer/ gadget/ networking as well as most of the cooking whilst I do most of the DIY/ fixing car and building things in the house except hanging pictures which we do together.

Yeah I just needed to borrow a wrench kit from my friend at work which was fun to use (never used one before) and it took less than 5 minutes to fix once the part arrived. Probably took longer to unclip the bonnet (can never bloody find the lever) and work out the wrench than fix the problem.
                            Last edited by Blobcat; 14-02-2021, 09:46.

Comment

It's ridiculous that attitudes like your AA man displayed still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Same in Ireland. Renting is a total scam.
                                I wish it was more easier to get a mortgage as the monthly repayments would be a lot less than many renting but they rarely take that into account

Comment

Working...
                                X