No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great results, well done her. I had to Google how the results translated to the old system!

Comment

Yeah that's a great set. How much were you paying her? A tenner for every point or something? How is it so much?? Good on her though

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Yeah that's a great set. How much were you paying her? A tenner for every point or something? How is it so much?? Good on her though
        She sold me down the river a couple of years ago telling me she wouldn't get anything massive and her reports/results were sixes forecasting at sevens so foolishly I chomped big style on the bait and put some big numbers on 7/8/9's as something for her to aim at.
        She had some of it already and the balance came to £1180 is so I just rounded up to £1200.

In fairness she has worked bloody hard, it's not come easy and she's put loads of hours in so yes well done to her.

Grade Payment
        1 £0
        2 £1
        3 £2
        4 £5
        5 £10
        6 £20
        7 £100
        8 £150
        9 £200

Comment

She hustled you good

Comment

Holy ****, I think I got 20 quid.

Comment

NEW PC! NEW PC!

They tried to deliver it next door and I nearly didn't get it cause 'it wasn't their problem' they tried to deliver it to the wrong house when my husband was waiting eagerly for it. I had to get mean on the phone which I didn't like to tell them to basically do their job and within 5 mins it was in the house whilst I was work.

Just sorting out things for it now. It has lights inside that are against a wall now. Oh well...

Comment

Saw my first Christmas tree in someone's window earlier.

Comment

*Dislike*

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    You sure it wasn’t Blobcat’s PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      The local supermarket is already stocked with Christmas items...the only thing missing are a tree and some decorations.
                      There's a sizeable Italian community in the area, and for some reason Swiss thought we buy Panettone by the boatload...there are "Panettone family packs" with three cakes inside, all the same. I thought that by now every family, no matter how big, just buys one Panettone and doesn't even eat it all on Christmas day.

Comment

Slowly falling down the 90's spiral of hypnospace fandom discovered the guy who did quite a few of the songs for the game. Totally nailed that 90's feel plus some are hilarious like this one

Even his sponsored ads are so damn catchy.

Him turning peoples gross reddit posts into a song is also genius, can't have this one blasting out though, a headphones only song
                        Last edited by importaku; 14-11-2021, 10:50.

Comment

I heard "The Sun Always Shines on TV" by A-Ha this morning for the first time in yeeeears.

I finally realised that it's not a complaint about sun glare on his telly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Him turning peoples gross reddit posts into a song is also genius, can't have this one blasting out though, a headphones only song
                              Quoting cos it’s sooooo good

Comment

GFs pug is tiny but when it doesn't want to go for a walk (often) it somehow superglues itself to the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X