This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Parler is effectively right wing twitter; it's where the banned users go. Not JUST that; in theory it had other qualities but this is how it ended up.

It's like how VOAT was the right wing Reddit, which also closed recently.
    Turns out that Paler is hosted on Amazon's AWS, so it'll put itself in jepordy if it allows the platform to harbour illegal activities and so breach AWS's T&Cs for operating there.

Plotting to assassinate Mike Pence on there having turned on him for being a modern day Judas, probably crosses that line already.
    Last edited by MartyG; 09-01-2021, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      Plotting to assassinate Mike Pence on there having turned on him for being a modern day Judas, probably crosses that line already.
      Amongst this whole madness, I completely missed that. How can anyone in the Republican party even think to support him now?

Comment

I had presumed this thread dead pages and pages ago..... Amazing scenes.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Netflix funded movies we can expect to see in a year's time - maybe they can get Christian Bale to play Trump - he can do crazy.

Comment

They couldn’t write ANYTHING thats come close to what’s actually happened with trumple. We’ve been watching is disbelief since before he got in office.

Comment

All the platform bans Trump has.
              Expect him to join NeoGAF shortly

Comment

He’s on 4chan

Comment

Maybe he can join Graham Linehan on Mumsnet.

Comment

I think Linehan was the first celeb openly celebrating the free speech nature of Parler, hope he’s enjoying his new company for the next few hours before it’s totally de-platformed out of existence.

Comment

I think a lot of folks with toxic opinions have a honeymoon period where they enjoy Parler (or equivalent) and then after a while get bored because they need "normals" to chip in and argue with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                        I think a lot of folks with toxic opinions have a honeymoon period where they enjoy Parler (or equivalent) and then after a while get bored because they need "normals" to chip in and argue with them.
                        truth

Comment

The CEO of Parler has said that nearly every vendor service has now dropped the app and it's likely as such the company will have to shut down for good.

Comment

I'm not normally one for schadenfreude but I'm feeling it right now. I hope the consequences are as dire as he fears.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

I'm not normally one for schadenfreude but I'm feeling it right now. I hope the consequences are as dire as he fears.
                                Oh, so a failed Coup isn’t so fun now you can’t freely travel around the country? Shock of absolute shockers. Even 70 years ago he would of been gunned down on the spot for what they did, 40 years ago it would of been an closed case death sentence in prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X