X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Do you use a password manager?

If not, get one - it'll change your life!
    I do and it's my own fault for not using it for my credit card, but its still a bit overkill I think.

Comment

I used to use a free password manager, than it introduced a fee, then they kept increasing the free "or lose access to your passwords". ****ed them off in the end and changed my passwords and now they're all written down on soggy beermats stapled together. It's the safest way.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        So do you only need one password to get into that then?

It sounds really easy!

As easy as looking after your first pet. What was your first pet's name again?
        Wolfie, right. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          I used to use a free password manager, than it introduced a fee, then they kept increasing the free "or lose access to your passwords". ****ed them off in the end and changed my passwords and now they're all written down on soggy beermats stapled together. It's the safest way.
          I write them down in French on rice paper and eat them - I have a password manger

Comment

I wrap them up tight in swaddling clothes and tuck them into a livestock feed receptacle. That’s right, I too have a password manger.

Comment

I write mine into a right-to-left reading comic book format. I too have a password manger.

Comment

I have someone else remember them. He constantly complains, doesn't understand anything technical and is out of touch with reality. A real manager.

Comment

Put one of those big Kallax cupboards together... The whole thing fell forwards and landed on my little toe. Pretty sure its broken. (my toe... Not the Kallax)

Comment

Glad to hear the Kallax is okay though because those units are fantastic. Really versatile with of without using the doors. Hope your toe turns out okay though.

Comment

I like David Mitchell but this piece about the new Bond film - HEAVY SPOILERS IN THE LINK - is... pretty embarrassing and sums up much of the stupid talk I've read so far about the new film and those it disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...o-entertain-me
                        I like David Mitchell but this piece about the new Bond film - HEAVY SPOILERS IN THE LINK - is... pretty embarrassing and sums up much of the stupid talk I've read so far about the new film and those it disappoints.
                        I'd expect better form David Mitchell, especially to spoil it like he did.. But who gives a f**k what his opinions are. If you liked it then that is all that matters.

Comment

Yep, I think it's just felt lately that across numerous films there's a growing swell of vocal criticism toward films where it's clear the people doing it haven't paid any attention to the story at all

Comment

How is Shatner not honorary Captain of the ship and how is it not called the Enterprise?

Sidenote-The Shat looks good for 90

Comment

The incessent focus on Adele

She's not one of those artists that I have an issue with being successful. She's a good singer, writes her songs and grafts for her success.
                              But the level of fuss that's made like a new song is heralding the second coming...

After hearing about it for weeks I heard the new single this morning and it couldn't possibly be anymore generic and instantly forgettable a track for her and yet the fawning. I don't think I've ever heard anything from her ever that has remotely, remotely pushed outside her box so it just leaves me not really getting why such a level of fuss is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                The incessent focus on Adele

She's not one of those artists that I have an issue with being successful. She's a good singer, writes her songs and grafts for her success.
                                But the level of fuss that's made like a new song is heralding the second coming...

After hearing about it for weeks I heard the new single this morning and it couldn't possibly be anymore generic and instantly forgettable a track for her and yet the fawning. I don't think I've ever heard anything from her ever that has remotely, remotely pushed outside her box so it just leaves me not really getting why such a level of fuss is made.
                                Yeah I don't get it. I don't care for her music at all, but plenty do, and that's fine. But she's put on a pedestal as the greatest singer/song writer of our age. It's not even like I see her creating charity events and giving money to the needy, so she's not some great philanthropist either. Why such a fuss over her?!

Comment

Working...
                                X