This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    And we must denounce all racists! Unless they're Prince Phillip in which case we'll not mention his many public instances and just celebrate that he's 99 and not dead yet!
    Whens his statue going up?

Comment

Not until he's crashed another car or two to no legal follow up

Comment

They could save time by erecting it in a river.

(insert joke about the last time I was erect in a river)

Comment

Reducing the 2m rule to 1.5 or 1m is back on the table

Comment

CEX staff concerned for the safety of both customers and employees have told Eurogamer they are worried about the high …

CEX reopens stores next week amidst staff upset that traded products won't be quarantined for 72hrs and customers will be free to handle shelf stock

Comment

I literally give up with this rubbish.
              So I can go out to the Shops/Zoo/Park & stand around people I don't know in queues as long as I'm 2 metres apart but I STILL can't go round my parents or my brothers houses despite speaking to them daily & knowing they are & have been fine for the entirety of the lockdown.

It's ******* retarded

Neil

Comment

"Boris Johnson announces that from Saturday 13 June, single adult households in England can form one 'support bubble' with one other household of any size."

'Support Bubbles'? It's just bewildering, random pish at this stage, isn't it? Anything will do as long as it fills the time of the next press conference.

Comment

Now you can visit one other household as long as that household only has 1 person living there. Beyond irresponsible and moronic. 80,000 dead by the time Winter starts, calling it now

Comment

We are heading for a massive spike just as winter hits. The elderly won't know what hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                      "Boris Johnson announces that from Saturday 13 June, single adult households in England can form one 'support bubble' with one other household of any size."

'Support Bubbles'? It's just bewildering, random pish at this stage, isn't it? Anything will do as long as it fills the time of the next press conference.

It's so you can go bang your girl / boyfriend / mistress etc.

Comment

Test your eyesight, find childcare, be a general massive C-unit etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          I literally give up with this rubbish.
                          So I can go out to the Shops/Zoo/Park & stand around people I don't know in queues as long as I'm 2 metres apart but I STILL can't go round my parents or my brothers houses despite speaking to them daily & knowing they are & have been fine for the entirety of the lockdown.

It's ******* retarded

Neil
                          I wonder what waiting in long ques will be like in the winter when it's freezing and pouring with rain.

Comment

Faster, because the Tories will have wiped out the 70+ generations by then

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              It's so you can go bang your girl / boyfriend / mistress etc.
                              My first thought was that someone in the cabinet has a new girlfriend/boyfriend they want to see without causing Cummings-like controversy. Possibly Johnson himself given his history.

As a single person living alone, this doesn't really make much difference to me. I don't expect any of my friends to single me out as their "special visitor" and I'm not going to visit my 70 year-old parents' house for fear of giving them something. A lot of other people I know who aren't in living with their partners share with another friend, so you can imagine the arguments there as to which one gets to have their girlfriend/boyfriend over. I know one couple who both live alone, but I think they might have been seeing each other anyway!

Comment

Imagine you're in a married couple, you have young kids and both your own and your partners parents are divorced couples. Can you imagine the argument as they try to decide which one of their four parents will get to see them and their grandchildren... another divorce in the making!

Comment

Working...
                                X