This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    He'll get the absolute best care, will get over it quickly as a result and will adopt a "it's no big deal" attitude which mixes survivor bias in with his total lack of human empathy and that will only make things worse.
    Doesn't matter how much care he gets, if the virus progresses to serious he'll be 50:50 same as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      He'll get the absolute best care, will get over it quickly as a result and will adopt a "it's no big deal" attitude which mixes survivor bias in with his total lack of human empathy and that will only make things worse.
      Exactly, just like old Charlie, they're not going to be fighting over a respirator. And then he'll come back and be an even greater Churchillian hero to his benighted flock.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        Exactly, just like old Charlie, they're not going to be fighting over a respirator. And then he'll come back and be an even greater Churchillian hero to his benighted flock.
        Conspiracy: he hasn't really got it.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Conspiracy: he hasn't really got it.
          He is it and this is its next form.

Comment

Oh man, this is how we do it in Ireland. Um, this has colourful language.

Last edited by charlesr; 27-03-2020, 11:18.

Comment

Health Secretary Matt Hancock tests positive for it too

Around the same time as Boris announces he's contracted the virus Dominic Cummings is filmed running out of a back gate from No.10 with his bags
              Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-03-2020, 13:03.

Comment

Surely Cummings would want to do his bit and be part of the herd immunity programme.

Comment

Not the master race he thought he was

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    C-Virus fights back. Johnson has it: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791
                    Don't believe for a second he has it, i want to see those test results, call me cynical but i wouldn't be at all surprised that this isn't his ploy to gain sympathy and play it down for people that do actually have it. One good thing about all this going on is that the people that truly matter in society are now been noticed. I'll give you a clue it isn't the 1% it's the people who have been shat on by society and looked down on because they have a job stacking shelves. All of a sudden now people need them they are been appreciated, gonna be a whole lot harder now to sell off the NHS that's for damn sure too.

Hopefully Boris gets to the back of the line, good job he doesn't live up north as i'd make sure his test was done last.

Comment

Tip for anyone queuing in the UK to get into a supermarket: get your trolley first even if that means walking 100m along the queue to the where the trolley are located and back again.

I had to queue to get into Tesco for the first time today, having 100% self-isolated for over a week, so this was new to me. Fifteen minutes of queuing later just before getting the nod to enter the supermarket I stepped out of the line for, literally, 10 seconds to get a trolley 2m away. Quite obvious what I was doing but three ill mannered people behind me just moved past rather than waiting. Then, after letting another guy go ahead, I fell foul of two self appointed queue police who had not been watching and thought I was pushing in.

I've had more social interaction with strangers today because of this than I've had in the last year.

Comment

I know we’ve moved past this I hope but just wanna say I’m 50 and have had the flu once. It is in no way inevitable that any of us will catch this. Be careful and you should avoid it.

Comment

Only one death every 8 minutes now

Comment

I'm beginning to think that this virus has been engineered and purposely unleashed. It seems far too sophisticated for something that's just randomly spawned out of dirty Chinese market (where the activities in question have been going on for generations).

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              I'm beginning to think that this virus has been engineered and purposely unleashed. It seems far too sophisticated for something that's just randomly spawned out of dirty Chinese market (where the activities in question have been going on for generations).
                              To what end?

Comment

To increase PSN users

Comment

Working...
                                X