CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Need to grab a few bits from the shops at some point but not loo roll or bread.
    Bread really is pretty easy to make yourself, it just takes a bit of time to allow the yeast to work - flat bread doesn't even need the yeast or resting and takes little more than flour, water and a pinch of salt.

Baking homemade bread needn't be difficult – this simple loaf recipe is easy to follow, uses just a few ingredients and can be adapted with different flours

Comment

China has reported a second day running of no new infection cases, with that and their plans to reopen cinemas in just over a weeks time is it wrong that the first thing to come to my mind is...

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        Bread really is pretty easy to make yourself, it just takes a bit of time to allow the yeast to work - flat bread doesn't even need the yeast or resting and takes little more than flour, water and a pinch of salt.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/easy-bake-bread
        Good luck finding flour in the shops!

Comment

Ive got 20 ton in stock right now so ill be fine 😁

Comment

Sucks to be Jr1 - We qualify for him to continue going to school

Comment

I think it's time for Boris to say "Would you kindly stop going to the pub."

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Ive got 20 ton in stock right now so ill be fine 
                Good luck finding an oven big enough for a 20 ton loaf!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Good luck finding an oven big enough for a 20 ton loaf!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    You might need a lysander for those wesps though!

Comment

I booked a hotel a few days back for me and the missus to have a break for a night, they phoned me sounding very nervous saying the gym and restaurant would be closed due to the virus. They seemed genuinely surprised that I didn't have a problem with that and didn't start demanding discounts or whatever. I wasn't going to use them anyway so didn't see the point in shouting about it. Says a lot about how people are acting now I think.

Comment

They are prob just surprised you want to go and stay at a hotel in the middle of a global pandemic

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          They are prob just surprised you want to go and stay at a hotel in the middle of a global pandemic
                          I'm just trying to keep things as normal as possible until the last possible minute. The future sounds grim so I'm just trying to enjoy what I can while I can.

Comment

Blood Storm for me.

Comment

They're trying to implement 2 meter distancing between people at work but the corridor spacing is far too narrow meaning that one minute your walking along and then someone else appears in the opposite direction and to get past you both suddenly go Keanu

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Blood Storm for me.
                                ME-X for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X