No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not heard anywhere kids get hit harder?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      I've not heard anywhere kids get hit harder?
      I know loads who have had Pfizer, well about 30 people of various ages. Every person in their 20s had awful migraines and fever. People in their 30s less so and people in their 40s even more less so and so on.
      Last edited by Yakumo; 02-10-2021, 01:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        I know loads who have had Pfizer, well about 30 people of various ages. Every person in their 20s had awful migrants and fever. People in their 30s less so and people in their 40s even more less so and so on.
        Watch out for the migrants.

Comment

I always find the best thing for a fever is MOAR COWBELL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
            Watch out for the migrants.
            Eh? Oh crap, lol. Bloody phone auto correct. I'd better change that.

Comment

Kids at school who've had the shot generally take the next day off. An immuno-compromised boy was out for a week, but they expected that.

Remember:
              - he won't become magnetic
              - vaccine shedding is not a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                How old is your eldest? Was he vaccinated?
                He’s 15 and not had vaccine yet. He has zero symptoms (lateral flow test caught it, PCR confirmed). Mine were coughing, burning, shivering, aches and pains (plus cold symptoms) … very much like flu. Thankfully the fever is lifting so hopefully the rest of it is on its way too.

Interestingly, when my symptoms landed on Monday night I was still testing negative with the LFT. Tuesday morning too. Still neg. So I booked a second PCR test for that afternoon and it was confirmed positive by the following morning.
                Last edited by Atticus; 02-10-2021, 07:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  He’s 15 and not had vaccine yet. He has zero symptoms (lateral flow test caught it, PCR confirmed). Mine were coughing, burning, shivering, aches and pains (plus cold symptoms) … very much like flu. Thankfully the fever is lifting so hopefully the rest of it is on its way too.

Interestingly, when my symptoms landed on Monday night I was still testing negative with the LFT. Tuesday morning too. Still neg. So I booked a second PCR test for that afternoon and it was confirmed positive by the following morning.
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

My GP texted to tell me they're running a clinic at a local hall and inviting people for a COVID booster and a flu jab at the same time. I should be in next weekend! Anyone else being offered boosters yet?

Comment

Just this for Christmas:

Booster Doll used in the production of the Christmas family comedy Jingle All The Way.  A vacuum formed plastic half doll mounted in a cardboard box with a clear front. This prop Booster doll was made to be used on the shelves in the background within in stores, a key prop from the movie. The [...]

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        My GP texted to tell me they're running a clinic at a local hall and inviting people for a COVID booster and a flu jab at the same time. I should be in next weekend! Anyone else being offered boosters yet?
                        My wife got flu in one arm and booster in other, she did not have a good few days after, said her flu arm hurt more than the booster arm.
                        Felt a lot better after 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          I'll take one for each arm, please.

Comment

I had my first ever flu jab 10 days after my (2nd?) covid vaccine and it made me feel really crap for 48hrs when the vaccine just made me feel a bit tired with a dead arm.

I had my 3rd booster jab thanks to my dentist finding out we were eligible at the time around a month ago. Only had a 'bruised-feeling' arm with the injection spot raised and red for a couple of days. If anything I felt more thirsty for a good week afterwards but that could have been coincidental.

I know a colleague who doesn't plan to have the 3rd booster. She has rightfully had her 2 shots but both really made her feel off for weeks afterwards and she feels she has already 'done her bit' and feels she can't do it again. She wants to see how things go and if its really pushed she will have it only if she must.

Comment

Booster for me as soon as I can get it.

Comment

Year ill get a covid booster if i can.

Comment

Working...
                                X