No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an annual flu vaccine due to preexisting conditions, and it seems potluck whether I'll react to the jabs – some years I don't notice a thing, some years I feel terrible for the following 18 hours. I guess the Covid vaccines are also a bit random, unfortunately...

Comment

Seems to be

Comment

Worst reaction I've had to similar vaccines was the flu one last year 10 days after my first covid vaccine. Really felt bad for 2 solid days. Appart from a sore arm and maybe feeling slightly off, the covid jabs didn't bother me as much

Comment

I'm finding my recovery from my first bout of covid, interesting. My wife and I both caught it about two weeks ago, completely shutting all four of our businesses down, which was a bit of a blow. For me the first couple of days were really tough, I have severe asthma and I pretty much felt like I was going to have a heart attack for 48 hours with the chest pains. After the first two days it was fairly plain sailing and felt like a cold, though the lethargy was immense. I don't sleep well generally, usually under five hours a night, but on the night I tested positive I slept for eleven!

Two weeks on I can feel my lung capacity is still incredibly low, and I'm still fairly lacking in energy. Another side effect is that my hands are very, very shaky. Which has presented it's own issues as I have a small bar in my beer shop, so pouring pints and taking them to customers has been at times a wee bit embarrassing. Reminds me of that sketch with the shaky hands and trying to eat peas with a fork.

Comment

That's sucks dude

Comment

Oh Colin, hope you recover fully asap

Comment

Just booked my old farts seasonal booster.

Comment

Got my bivalent booster 2 weeks ago and felt like crap the next day, little guy got his second shot last week and it didn't even phase him!

Comment

Edit.

Deleted.
                    Last edited by gIzzE; 26-10-2022, 08:49.

Comment

Anyone else noticed on YouTube that the (discredited and debunked grifter) Dr John Campbell is turning up on their front page constantly? I literally never search for Covid stuff on YouTube but this guy is thrown in front of me all the time and I have to wonder who is paying for him to be promoted so much. He looks so incongrous sat between all the old music videos and game footage.

Comment

Well he just deals with data.

So I would listen to him.

You, can make your own mind up from the data.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                          Anyone else noticed on YouTube that the (discredited and debunked grifter) Dr John Campbell is turning up on their front page constantly?
                          I always go directly to my subs feed, thus bypassing this issue completely. Going to the home page being presented with videos I've no interest in seems like a wasted click

I've had invites to boosters from two different places now, and a third for flu shots - people not talking to each other it seems. Got them booked in anyway. The booster seems to be the additional variant one according to the info on the links.

Comment

The Chinese city once had some of the toughest restrictions in the world, but is now opening up.

Hong Kong scraps nearly all COVID rules

But Chinese tourists will not have unfettered access to all countries - as some impose restrictions.

The Chinese rush to go on holiday

Several other countries have imposed restrictions on travellers from China as Covid cases surge.

America demands Chinese flyers have negative COVID tests first

The UK Health Security Agency says it will halt publishing the figures from early January.

The UK will cease publishing COVID modelling data

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-64107851
                              Hong Kong scraps nearly all COVID rules

But Chinese tourists will not have unfettered access to all countries - as some impose restrictions.

The Chinese rush to go on holiday

Several other countries have imposed restrictions on travellers from China as Covid cases surge.

America demands Chinese flyers have negative COVID tests first

The UK Health Security Agency says it will halt publishing the figures from early January.

The UK will cease publishing COVID modelling data
                              Osaka was bloody filled with Chinese. Hard to say if they were mainlanders or actual Taiwanese though.

Comment

WHO have declared COVID to no longer be a global health emergency

Comment

Working...
                                X