No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it would be effing hilarious if they did what [MENTION=15749]Protocol Penguin[/MENTION] said! That would probably be the one thing that would have the Brexitariat out on the streets screaming for Johnson's blood.

Comment

I for one would be majorly pissed off. I dont care about all the other retailers that **** you over for asking for a refund. Amazon are so easy to deal with, I'd prefer buy from them.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I've given up on PMQs because he doesn't answer the Qs, just performs to his audience behind him.
        They've all practised debating at Eton and think that's the way to have a discussion.
        "I guess you're expecting me to cook again. What do you want for supper, dear?"
        "Well, my right-honourable wife would do well to remember the time she burned the toast, so, Mr. Speaker, I think the opposition should be grateful for the time I ate a whole packet of Custard Cremes for supper! Perfwaffwaff!"
        " I would like to remind the house , the right-honourable member plays babies games, while I have a PS6 because my uncle works for Sony, in Japan. Despite their being foreigners, it runs in 60hz . Therefore please ignore his comments on the Virus, thank you. "

Comment

Comment

....What does this mean for NTSC-UK?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              ....What does this mean for NTSC-UK?
              NO IMPORT FEES WHEN BUYING GAMES AND TAT FROM JAPAN!!!!*

*the Pound will be worth jack **** though so it will still be to expensive to buy games form Japan

Comment

Well it's truly a historic day folks. The trade deal that this forum has been campaigning for since the year 2000 has finally come to pass. We'll have minty NTSC-J copies of every new release on the shelves of every Tesco from here on out.

Comment

Historically, outside of WW2, the UK and Japan have tended to have a very good relationship, so I guess this isn't a surprise. Our alliance with Japan was actually one of our first political alliances of the modern era.

Comment

You guys are going to be swimming in Wonderswans and Pocketstations. Truly a glorious time.

Comment

Except they haven't signed anything, so I don't understand why it's being reported like that. There is an "Agreement in principle", that's it at the moment.

Comment

In that case, hang on guys. Keep the Wonderswans and Pocketstations in your carts but don't hit Buy just yet.

Comment

The chances are it will eventually get ratified and then the UK can breach the treaty when it decides it's not what they want 8 months later.

To put things into perspective, this deal by the government's own analysis is worth 0.07% of GDP - given the level of exageration the current government puts forward, even that figure is suspect.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 11-09-2020, 10:35.

Comment

I hope it means we get some crazy Japanese **** in shops

Comment

It only really helps the UK if it increases our exports to Japan for them to buy (above that we have via the EU), not the UK importing things from them - we already have quite a large trade deficit with Japan.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 11-09-2020, 10:40.

Comment

Will there be 3 dozen capsule machines against random walls in every town and vending machines in every vaguely residential area? I'm sure the Japanese are very keen on British food in their shops. Get them addicted to that sugar and we can take over!

Comment

Working...
                                X