America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I can't imagine the heartbreak of having your child murdered in a school mass-shooting, but to then have someone with a show say to listeners that they believe it was a hoax and make money from those shows.

That's what Alex Jones has done and he's being sued by the parents of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Naturally, without his audience to perform to, he's floundering when questioned in court, especially when he's claimed that ne never texted about Sandy Hook, then the prosecutor reveals he was accidentally sent digital copies of all his texts from the last two years proving that he has lied in court.

I saw the judge also laying into him for lying in court and for calling the judge out on radio, thus 'discussing the case' outside of court.
    Ive also just read Jones has had 12 lawyers defending him in this case, sacking one after another.
    I don't know much about this guy, but he sounds like a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
      The WHO have difficulty with Taiwan;
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52088167
      The WHO and China are the reason I've been wearing a mask for the past 2 fing years. The WHO is China's bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        I saw the judge also laying into him for lying in court and for calling the judge out on radio, thus 'discussing the case' outside of court.
        Ive also just read Jones has had 12 lawyers defending him in this case, sacking one after another.
        Like most if not all of these YouTuber who rise to fame by talking crap about tragic events. But do you know what? Seeing him squirm in court is very entertaining

Comment

We can't mention Alex Jones without referencing his Mega CD game.

Also I'd love to know what his normal voice sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
            Also I'd love to know what his normal voice sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              The fat ****er looks like he might drop dead any minute. Visibly hypertensive with heart problems.

Comment

A Russian court has sentenced US women's basketballer Brittney Griner to nine years in prison on drug charges.

Brittney Griner, 31, is jailed on drug charges, a verdict President Joe Biden calls "unacceptable".

Comment

China's media has reported that the country has fired missiles across Taiwan's territory for the first time

Comment

Beijing says it will withdraw cooperation on a range of issues in retaliation for the visit of US House speaker Nancy Pelosi. This blog is now closed

China escalates its tantrum

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      They must be furious at all the media, globally, talking about Taiwan right now.

Even mentioning the place around Chinese nationals is bizarre. A famous streamer was fired a while back merely for opening a webpage which mentioned it onscreen (a segment of the company's Chinese fans went berserk).

People sometimes talk about states that have strong secessionist leanings, like Catalonia, or hell, even Scotland - but you can't even compare that sort of thing to just how furious Taiwan makes the Chinese government, to the degree where a normal person will literally, if asked about Taiwan, just say "sorry, I don't hear you", and if you ask again, and again, they'll repeat "sorry, I don't hear you".

Then again there are cities in China which literally track, via cameras and face-reco, every single movement of every person, catalogue what they do, who they associate with, and will influence their lives in tons of shadowy ways based on their behaviour to mould them into better citizens. It's terrifying.

Comment

It's amazing some leaders still pursue the dictator avenue because... it rarely ends well

Comment

They have stopped cooperating on environmental issues? When did they ever?

Comment

It's amazing some leaders still pursue the dictator avenue because... it rarely ends well
                            Rarely ends well? I don't think it has ever ended well. All dictators end up in the **** eventually.

Comment

Anne Heche in the news today. Crashes her car into someones garage, tries to flee the scene at high speed but hits a curb, crashes through someones house destroying it and setting it and her car on fire. A crane had to be used to drag the wreckage out and Heche is now in hospital in critical condition with severe burns. Miraculously no-one else is injured

Residents at the first scene photo'd her when she refused help and tried to leave, they report a vodka bottle in the seat

Comment

Working...
                              X