Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    It's an easy story.
    A reporter can walk the streets and ask anyone if they are struggling in lockdown and if they think it should end soon. Then tell the world that 'everyone I spoke to thinks lockdown should end'.
    That creates a self fulfilling prophecy because everyone that hears that thinks everyone else wants lockdown to end so they fall in line.
    They then start badgering government for an end date which doesn't help anyone.
    It's all a circle of media ****.
    Did we learn anything from the first two attempts at lockdown? We opened too early and paid the price, twice...

Now we're in the same situation but with the vaccine rollout making people think they're invincible when there's new mutated strains doing the rounds. I realise the vaccine gives us hope there's light at the end of the tunnel here but let's not kid ourselves we're safe...

Comment

Queen abuses her advanced knowledge of legislative changes to lobby for alterations that benefit herself including maintaining the secrecy of her private wealth and state backed shell companies... shocker.

And scientists are calling for a change in the approach to vaccinations as they say herd immunity via vaccination will no longer be possible after finding that the Oxford vaccine is less effective against the South African mutation of COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        herd immunity via vaccination will no longer be possible after finding that the Oxford vaccine is less effective against the South African mutation of COVID.
        Yes, rather than herd immunity for the South African mutation you need

Comment

Exclusive: secretive procedure used to review laws ranging from Brexit trade deal to inheritance and land policy

Not just in the above instance, the Queen has vetted over 1,000 laws

Comment

Bad Queen.

I see the Krankie / sex pest saga continues. Disgusting people, comedy gold!

Comment

****ING BREXIT. Tried to order the Blueroom prize from VG+ but they have removed the UK as a viable option for sending games to. We are relegated to the same block list as a couple of war torn 4th world countries.

Comment

Yep. I mentioned this somewhere, maybe in this thread, but I put in a Games Workshop order at the very end of last year. It got sent out early January and, rather than just hopping over the Irish Sea, it seemed to end up going via Germany where it got stuck in a warehouse and it has been there ever since. Brexit has caused an almighty mess with some deliveries so I'm not surprised to see people just remove those options both ways - from UK out and from the EU into UK.

Comment

Tried to get a Blu-ray from an Australian retailer and the same story. So ****ing annoying. The people who voted for this ****...honestly...please just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    ****ING BREXIT. Tried to order the Blueroom prize from VG+ but they have removed the UK as a viable option for sending games to. We are relegated to the same block list as a couple of war torn 4th world countries.
                    Yeah, I've had some eBay stuff cancelled too, as the duties have skyrocketed and they want to wait until things stabilise.

I keep saying it. All we need is for this to **** up a load of people's chav holidays in Benidorm and we'll have an anti-Brexit mob clamouring to get back in.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure the £350 million a week will be along soon.

And at least we don't have any unelected individuals messing with our laws any more. Except the Queen, obviously. And Prince Charles. And all their advisors. And the entirety of the House of Lords. And their advisors. And all the spads.

Comment

Good old bus. Will never ever get old.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I keep saying it. All we need is for this to **** up a load of people's chav holidays in Benidorm and we'll have an anti-Brexit mob clamouring to get back in.
                          Amazing (chef's kiss)

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            But if they can’t go to benidorm how will they use their holiday for £30 vouchers from the Sun newspaper?

Comment

bUt BrExIt iS DeE wILL oV dEe PeEpLe tHo111!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't you go booking that summer holiday, now! So finger-wags the potato-faced government spiv who has booked his summer holiday already: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56022858

Comment

Working...
                                X