UK VIII: Testing Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    I kept hand sanitiser in my backback long before the Covid stuff happened to use when I was out - mostly if I was popping in to a cafe to eat a lovely elevenses morning snack and latte. Will be doing so long after this pandemic is over.
    Ditto; I've used it for years (my mother works in medicine so it was always round our house when I was growing up).

Truthfully the first sign I had that this situation was going to get serious was when I want to the aisle to get some in Boots in 2020, and the entire section (and the hand-soap section adjacent) looked like a warzone.

Comment

An insight into more grubby money flowing through MP's hands

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        This whole thing makes me think of something.

I really hope they keep the hand sanitiser stations at supermarkets and big shops.

They won't, obviously; I mean many times in recent weeks I've gone to shops and they're there, but empty, which was never the case during the height of the pandemic. But I really wish they would.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Yep, I already see the stations being slid further and further into the corner. I imagine they'll soon go as a cost cutting measure.
        On that point. Half of them have no hand sanitizer inside which drives me insane. If there is none in there take them away.

Comment

Working...
        X