No announcement yet.

Weekend plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have our friend over for New year's. Didn't get to do it last year but doing what we did before, binge watching The Witcher only the 2nd series now. Stayed up till midnight.

Lazy day today watching YouTube and continuing with the Witcher. Put some conditioning treatment on my hair after a long shower but done sod all really except kept the house tidy.

Comment

All the decorations down today followed by walking the dog. Then finishing Last of Us 2 tonight.

Comment

Platty Joobs. Who's doing anything for it?
        I know I'm not. Well, not intentionally. There is a food festival on at the park I'll go to tomorrow simply because food.

Comment

The street had a party yesterday which we weren’t invited too, which was nice of them.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Weekly shop, three young children, in-laws, maybe a walk of a Sunday afternoon, a family film.

It's Monday again before you know it.
            This 100%...

Comment

Husband has had a cold throughout the bank holiday so gaming and movies mostly.

I have lots of random bags of half finished craft projects or materials so have been sorting them out. Decided to try and piece together an awful scrappy patchwork I started >8 years ago which of course meant me swearing at my sewing machine.

Comment

Working...
              X