This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Would include Oprah Winfrey's 1998 remake of the 1962 classic David & Lisa in that. Wonderfully subtle versatility from Sidney Poitier.

A wonderful actor who truly broke down barriers and opened doors for others to follow him in the industry.

RIP.
    Nice words NE, I'll keep an eye out for David and Lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
      Nice words NE, I'll keep an eye out for David and Lisa.
      Cheers.

FYI, both versions of David and Lisa (1962 original and 1998 remake with Poitier) are available in full to watch for free on YouTube.

Comment

Oscar-winning composer Marilyn Bergman has passed away at the age of 93.

Together with her husband, Bergman wrote songs for legends like Barbara Streisand and Fred Astaire.

Comment

Bob Saget has been found dead in his hotel room at 65 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Blimy, 65 isn't old at all. Though, saying that, I though he was already dead and way older than 65.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              His signature "Tiger Knee" move was pretty hard to counter!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                His signature "Tiger Knee" move was pretty hard to counter!
                Ryu is the prime suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Ryu is the prime suspect
                  Adon and Dan Hibiki haven't been eliminated from the investigation either.

Comment

Ronnie Spector, the singer who defined the sound of mid-century girl groups as the frontwoman of the Ronettes, has died aged 78.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 13-01-2022, 00:57.

Comment

Shinji Mizushima, the mangaka behind Abu-san and a collection of other titles centred around baseball, passed away on the 10th of January at the age of 82. He retired on December 2020 after 63 years of drawing. Abu-san ran for 107 volumes, from May 1974 to March 2014.

Comment

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Meatloaf's family have announced that the singer has died aged 74

Comment

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://m.facebook.com/MeatLoaf?_rdr
                            Meatloaf's family have announced that the singer has died aged 74
                            Damn. I'm not a big fan of his music but I still liked the guy. Big loss.

Comment

Robert Paulson? I couldn't have reported it using that name. I mean, I'd do anything for Meatloaf... but I won't do that

Comment

Bat out of Hell was part of the soundtrack of my youth, I had the album, so did all my mates. Almost everyone else I knew at school seemed to own it along with my mates older sisters and brothers whether they were into that type of music or not.

Still have my LP plus a CD of it, always makes me smile when think of the time I first realised what Paradise by the Dashboard Light was really about.

Comment

Working...
                                X