Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    What are you playing at the moment?
    I don't get as much time to play games as I used to, and am a bit behind the times console wise, but:

Switch (my daughter's) - Mario Cart 8 Deluxe (with her) and Virtua Racing (on my own). Have downloaded Panzer Dragoon Remake but not got around to playing it yet.

PS4 Pro - driving and fighting, mainly. Anything I can play in short bursts really. Did pick up Yakusa 0 with the intention of getting stuck into something a bit more involving but haven't found the time yet

Xbox 360 - similar to PS4. Mainly used for OutRun (BTW, does anyone know if you can play this on the current Xbox consoles, assuming you bought it back in the day?)

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      Silly buggers?
      Ha. I'm just spamming the forum now to get my post count up to 0.07 per day

Comment

Are you AKA Acidbearboy? Or is that another user?

It’s funny how we remember random handles sometimes… Even more funny you realise where they come from…

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          Are you AKA Acidbearboy? Or is that another user?

It’s funny how we remember random handles sometimes… Even more funny you realise where they come from…

No, that's not me.

Unless you owe them money? In which case it definitely is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
              I don't get as much time to play games as I used to, and am a bit behind the times console wise, but:

Switch (my daughter's) - Mario Cart 8 Deluxe (with her) and Virtua Racing (on my own). Have downloaded Panzer Dragoon Remake but not got around to playing it yet.

PS4 Pro - driving and fighting, mainly. Anything I can play in short bursts really. Did pick up Yakusa 0 with the intention of getting stuck into something a bit more involving but haven't found the time yet

Xbox 360 - similar to PS4. Mainly used for OutRun (BTW, does anyone know if you can play this on the current Xbox consoles, assuming you bought it back in the day?)
              See how easy it is to get involved!

Just checked my OG Xbox disc of OutRun 2 and can confirm it doesn't work on Xbox One, but does work on Xbox 360.
              Now I want to play it!

On the One, I can confirm that both Split/Second and Stuntman: Ignition (360 games) are backwards compatible and are h'amaze.

Comment

Cheers QualityChimp.

Yeah, the disc version of the original Xbox OutRun works on the 360 (albeit I think there were some glitches IIRC). Can't remember about Coast 2 Coast now - will need to check it. I was wondering whether the Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of OutRun Online Arcade worked on the later consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
                  Cheers QualityChimp.

Yeah, the disc version of the original Xbox OutRun works on the 360 (albeit I think there were some glitches IIRC). Can't remember about Coast 2 Coast now - will need to check it. I was wondering whether the Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of OutRun Online Arcade worked on the later consoles.
                  I own the 360 Arcade release and it doesn’t appear in my library on the Series X unfortunately.

We need Sega to include the arcade game in the next instalment of Yakuza. Now that would be amazing

Comment

Working...
                  X