No announcement yet.

COVID was cooked up in a lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other US agencies have come to different conclusions from the FBI on how the pandemic began.

Comment

I think I'd rather put my trust in the scientific community than in US law enforcement.

Comment

The South Park theory sounds plausible.

Comment

Anyone else miss SamFootball4?
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Now the Trump appointed FBI Director has backed up Trump's Chinese lab theory despite no scientific evidence coming forward to make that theory any more likely!?!

I can't take any more convincing from the media!

Comment

Its funny that the WHO who conducted a investigation with china came to the conclusion it was most likely a strain that jumped from animals to humans, with no evidence it originated from a lab leak. this is also backed up by the majority of the scientific community. Pesky experts and their knowing of stuff.

it makes a good headline though China working on a super virus that they can weaponize against its enemy's, oops they accidentally infected a large part of its own population crippling its workforce and output through multiple Lockdowns, and killing vast swathes of the populus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski
                it makes a good headline though China working on a super virus that they can weaponize against its enemy's, oops they accidentally infected a large part of its own population crippling its workforce and output through multiple Lockdowns, and killing vast swathes of the populus.

Classic false flag operation. Wake up sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  The South Park theory sounds plausible.
                  That Japanese toilets are a conspiracy to cripple the US bog roll industry?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    That Japanese toilets are a conspiracy to cripple the US bog roll industry?
                    No, that's true. Who wants a ****ty arse

Comment

Working...
                    X