X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I proper LOLL'ed!

Comment

He was **** last night. Serves him right to have a GIF.

Comment

I'm not sure what is worse - the knobheads at the match booing a side that has just gone top of the league or our army of clueless whining armchair/internet 'fans'. I'm embarrassed to be associated with these people.

I honestly don't think we were that bad, not enough cutting edge and Gerrard was terrible, but it was a lot better than the Fulham or Marseille games IMO. Maybe I'm just happy we may have finally caught a glimpse of Dossena the Italian international footballer instead of Dossena the bricklayer.

15 games played and we're top of the league. Who wouldn't have taken that if it was offered in the summer?

Comment

The booing makes me sad. When you say "armchair/internet fans", I hope you weren't including me? I'll be up for a season ticket in 20 years if I'm lucky. I get pissed off when people who go the game think only their opinion really counts. Fact is, there's a lot of passionatte fans who can't get to go the match. For all teams.

Gerrard was **** and I'm sure he would say the same. Dossena was indeed our second best player behind Sammy last night. Yeah, I'd take being in this position last season if asked, but if we wanna keep it up, we've got to do a lot better.
          Last edited by hudson; 02-12-2008, 10:10.

Comment

Sorry, I should've explained. I mean the clowns that can't wait to get on the phone-ins like Five Live 606 or You're on Sky Sports and spout loads of negative waffle about a team they supposedly support.
            When the team isn't playing well they need more support, not less.

Comment

Cool.

Yeah, but I understand their frustrations. There's the nice fact that we're a point ahead, Dossena looking good and the rest of the defence. We look pretty solid. I dunno, I got frustrated with Gerrard and Alonso last night. So quick they were to pound the ball along the ground at a million miles an hour. Would of like them to be a bit more patient and but their foot on the ball a bit. Would of loved to see Babel start up front with Keane and keep Kuyt playing wide instead of Benayoun. Ah well, at least Lucas didn't come on

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Torres has made Kotaku page for being "addicted to Playstation". You better have someone massaging that leg while you're on Team Slayer!

Apparently his favourite games to play are PES2009, GTAIV and Halo3 on his 360.
                YOU must know his gamertag or PSN ID, hoolak?!

Comment

Yep, it's -=|El Niño YNWA|=-

Comment

Fernando Torres 0-1 German Shepherd LOL

Comment

Sounds like Torres is going to be out for longer than the initial "two to three weeks", Benetiz has said today

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                        Fernando Torres 0-1 German Shepherd LOL
                        That was a boss dog. The one with Ronaldo and the poodle is class. The poodle shags his leg. Lipstick and tears everywhere

Comment

Lol

Comment

Journalist:
                            Now, let us talk about something that was in the paper on Friday morning. I think it was you saying you're not going to win the title. Now, I can't believe you said that, so tell us the truth...

Rafa:
                            The truth is very clear. I was talking with a French journalist and they were surprised, we were surprised, everybody was surprised. The only thing that cannot surprise you is the name of the newspaper so everybody in Liverpool knows about this newspaper and you know you cannot trust them.

Comment

Ah **** sake

1-2, Hull we 0-2 up. Lets hope Liverpool can score 3 or 4 today. Bloody well need to.

edit: Gerrard scores again to make it 2-2.

Come on you sexy bastards!!!!!
                              Last edited by Adrock; 13-12-2008, 14:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X