This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsout
    That post is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here.
    You would say that though, i mean whats his run of team changes? 93 games or something. No consistency is due to the players not all playing the same game week in week out. But thats the foreign managers way, look at Ranieri. Can work out in the cup competitions but you'll never win the league that way, and surely thats what Liverpool want.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy
      You would say that though, i mean whats his run of team changes? 93 games or something. No consistency is due to the players not all playing the same game week in week out. But thats the foreign managers way, look at Ranieri. Can work out in the cup competitions but you'll never win the league that way, and surely thats what Liverpool want.
      While I can agree with part of that in a way, surely its hard to dismiss a guy who wins La Liga twice in three years with the same rotation policy?

Comment

****en hell, comparing Rafa with Ranieri?

This is someone who in the last 5 seasons has won

The FA Cup
        The European Cup
        The Uefa Cup
        Two Spanish league titles
        European Super Cup and the Community Shield?

Yeah he got it wrong at the weekend, but not that wrong...

Comment

The thing is, Liverpool have been playing more games for the past 3 seasons than any other premiership side - we need the rotation system in place to keep our players fresh(ish)

Comment

****en hell, comparing Rafa with Ranieri?

This is someone who in the last 5 seasons has won

The FA Cup
            The European Cup
            The Uefa Cup
            Two Spanish league titles
            European Super Cup and the Community Shield?

Yeah he got it wrong at the weekend, but not that wrong...
            Lets not forget he did all of this on a tight budget - not spending hundreds of millions on whatever player took his or the clubs owner's fancy

Comment

We were pretty consistent last season with the same policy. After the slow start we suffered we were very consistent actually. The slow start and the spell we went through where our strikers couldn't score to save their lives cost us big last season. Rafa is a top class manager and his record speaks for itself and if he thinks rotation is the way forward then I'm behind him 100%. It isn't new to me anyway, he's done this throughout his managerial career and look at what he's won. Oh yeah, Champions League - big deal.

Comment

But you wont win the English Premier league this way, FACT.

Comment

"Fact"?

Ok, if you say so...

You could make a lot of money with that kind of expertise...

Liverpool have lost 3 games: Chelski, Everton and Bolton away.

They are difficult games-we were very unlucky to lose all three. We have not been playing that badly of late-you will see us pick up now, i am conident of that.

Comment

Not a fact, just your opinion, I'm afraid.

Even so, Benitez's track record flies in the face of your incredibly silly suggestions ie. comparing Benitez to Ranieri & suggesting that he should be sacked.

Comment

Are you still smarting from the 3-0 whupping your boys got and need to release some pent-up frustration? May need a session with Uncle Seany mate.8)

Comment

Just not good enough.

That simple.

Rafa needs to stick to a team that works, regardless of the opposition.

Giggs was on fire again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Turk
                          "Fact"?

Ok, if you say so...

You could make a lot of money with that kind of expertise...

Liverpool have lost 3 games: Chelski, Everton and Bolton away.

They are difficult games-we were very unlucky to lose all three. We have not been playing that badly of late-you will see us pick up now, i am conident of that.
                          Add Man Utd to that now, 1point from 15 away, scored 1 conceeded 9, sorry but for Liverpool this is just wrong. Infact this aint right for any premiership team. Anyhow 11points behind already at this stage, can you see Man U/Chelsea losing the 4 games they'd need to for you to catch them? And you'd need to win them 4, and sorry but you cant play them all at home so your screwed.

You need a great striker and 2 great wide players so SG can play in the middle where he'll influence the game much more, oh and a great keeper and some full backs, while im there maybe a centre back to partner JC. LOL thats almost a whole new team. Maybe im being overly harsh but this is Liverpool, the 2nd biggest team in this country(so they say) and they should be doing MUCH better.

Comment

Riiiiiiioooooooooo !!!!!!!!!! Ohhh Noo 2-0 Lads !

Comment

All tough games though

Utd usually lose their derby away

Chelski

Bolton

Utd

They are tough games

Still, we have been **** of late.

Terrible...

Cant get much worse

Can it....?

Comment

Another scrape to try and get into the champions league again...

I feel like sticking a game controller into the telly and taking control of the the team and showing some skill. The proper way to do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X