• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ph dear

At least Gerrard played well...

I will take a decent win over the gunners over the last 2 games

**** im depressed

Comment

Any ideas fellas as what the HELL went wrong?

Just what the feck were we doing...

Comment

Just played ****. Palleta got pwned. Would of liked to see our normal 11 start, but I suppose Rafa saw it as a chance to rest players.

Credit to Arsenal's youngsters. Well organized.

Good job it wasn't a prem game is all am saying.

Comment

We had better beat them in the league. I can see us staying ahead of them in the league though.

Comment

Our team/youngsters are finally finding their feet - I believe we will finish third, theres only a one point gap dont forget...

I dont think Liverpool's problems dont lie in the squad but its the manager. He has made some odd decisions, today was a prime example - loosing the game but bringing on a defender - surely thats not how to win a game?

Comment

He took off Garcia and replaced him with Carra-Carra went left back so Aurrelio could play left midfield...

I think it is ablessing in disguise

If we beat Barcelona, all this will have been worth it.

Comment

Been getting so much grief from Arsenal fans, shame, we'd been doing well (well except for the Blackburn blip over Xmas), we do need to finish third in the league yes. Sure we'll be back on track at the weekend.

Comment

Meh, Cardiff smells of wee anyway

I see the game is already turning into another Wenger myth, a team full of 'unknowns' with a ?25m front two. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                    Meh, Cardiff smells of wee anyway

I see the game is already turning into another Wenger myth, a team full of 'unknowns' with a ?25m front two. LOL.

Eh? Aliadiere was a free and Baptista is on loan.
                    And as well as they played last night the pair are not worth 25m imho.

Comment

I was thinking Walcott - £12m (although he played wide last night) and Baptista - £13m, and Baptista was swapped for a player costing similar/even more than that.
                      Denilson had a pretty big fee attached for a kid too didn't he, £3.5m or something?

Also, where were the Arsenal fans? A lot of empty seats in their little corner.
                      Last edited by SharkSkin-Man; 10-01-2007, 09:36.

Comment

Feeling better about it

And Rafa aplogised...

All is forgiven

We HAVE to get back to business this weekend

Hammer Watford-although they are not mugs either....

YNWA

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                          I was thinking Walcott - ?12m (although he played wide last night) and Baptista - ?13m, and Baptista was swapped for a player costing similar/even more than that.
                          Denilson had a pretty big fee attached for a kid too didn't he, ?3.5m or something?

Also, where were the Arsenal fans? A lot of empty seats in their little corner.

If I could get a ticket - I would have been there!!

Comment

We didn't lose!!!11!

Bit scrappy first half hour, improved a lot after that, a decent all round performance. Bellamy and Kuyt stood out again for their hardwork and Crouch even scored a header. I think Aurelio deserves a mention too, got a lot of stick during the week but I though he had a very good second half today.

Comment

Everyone go to the official site now and download the BBC documentary about the Kop in 1964.

Made me smile, giggle and feel all happy to see it.

Comment

Get.
                                The ****.
                                IN!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X