X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon scousers, do us a favour!

Comment

Nothing feels quite as satisfying as your team beating Chelsea! Kuyt was fantastic and Finnan deserves far more credit than he gets.

Comment

Great match for us and about time too for beating them in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi View Post
          Nothing feels quite as satisfying as your team beating Chelsea!
          Sorry but beating Everton and United do it for me every time.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
            Sorry but Everton and United do us every time.

Jokes aside being a UTD there was only 1 result I wanted today and you got it. I thought for the first 20 mins Liverpool were awesome today and really should have been 3 up by half time.

What is going on at chelsea? How can a coach of Mourhinios(SP) undoubted quality have left himself so criminally short at the back?

Comment

Nice one johnno.

Tomorrow I'm affraid to say I'm an Arsenal fan.

Comment

Bloody hell that was exciting, managed to watch most of the game in work today. As soon as it kicked off, I made the call that Liverpool would go 1-0 up in the first 5 minutes and it happened and I just jumped up screaming and knew it was gonna be their day, first time I've ever been so happy to see Liverpool score! They really stuck it to them at the start of the game too!

Now back to being a Utd fan for tomorrow, 9 points lead would be excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post

Jokes aside being a UTD there was only 1 result I wanted today and you got it. I thought for the first 20 mins Liverpool were awesome today and really should have been 3 up by half time.

What is going on at chelsea? How can a coach of Mourhinios(SP) undoubted quality have left himself so criminally short at the back?
                  That's what you get when you swap Ahsley Cole for Gallas and let Huth go and don't replace them. Still, they have about 45971 central midfielders though.

Aside from that, I really hope Arsenal twat you lot tomorrow.

Comment

Just to make one thing VERY clear....

I hope by God the mancs do not win the league. Beating them makes my year let alone my day.

Come on Arsenal !

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                      Sorry but beating Everton and United do it for me every time.
                      heheh, you got me there, but living in London with all the new Chelsea fans puts one hell of an icing on the cake.

*gloat mode on!*

Comment

Sister has got me 2 tickets for Liv Barca!!!!

I am officcially the happiest man alive!!!

Comment

Didn't see that result coming after liverpools showings against the Arse recently. Just need to consolidate that champions league place now.

Comment

What an oddly comfortable game it was.
                            Even with their depleted back-line, you'd expect them to offer something going the other way - Ballack especially looks an awful player at the moment and the fat lad doesn't look much better, he can't even take a proper corner at the moment.

All our lot played well, but Carragher and Kuyt were super-human. Pennant's goal was pretty tidy too

Comment

The way the first half panned out was very similar to the Juve game in 2005. Went straight for them and got the benefit of an early goal and that's obviously changed the game. Thought we sat off them far too much in the second half, but they never really gave us any real problems apart from that Wright Phillips run and cross. Crouch's tame heading is starting to piss me right off. We should have had at least two more in the second and his point blank header was shocking. Still, 3 points onwards and updards.

Comment

In the Bag! Only 2 points behind Chelski and the next game....

The Derby!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X