Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep good result, i was suprised actually how much better we play when scholes is playing, i kinda took him for granted but it's obvious that he does an awful lot that he doesn't get credit for, next to Saha he was our best player. Carrick on the other hand played poorly and kept giving the ball away.

Comment

Carrick looked a fish out of water at times I thought, bit overwhelmed with the occasion.

Scholes on the other hand, was sublime.

Comment

Mental game so far!

Comment

Have to say we (Man U)havent got going so far and have to say theArse have been much the better team specialy since we are just standing off them and giving them too much room to play plus they have kept Sholes/Rooney/Ronaldo /Saha real quiet up to know so we need to get about them a lot more in the second half and squeeze the play when the have the ball a lot quicker .Come on fergie get the hair dryer going and heres hoping for a much improved Man U second half.

Comment

No more than we deserve tbh... had a bit of a feeling that we'd come a cropper today given the game the Celts gave us in mid-week.

What on earth is O'Shea doing on the pitch though, seriously?

We never got going today and made far too many mistakes and we was gonna come unstuck sooner or later.

Comment

Slightly better second half performance from ManU but I don't think many will argue that Arsenal weren't deserved winners. Better team for long stretches of the game IMO.

Comment

Dreadful display by us! So angry at Ronaldo at the moment, he had an awful game! Kept losing the ball, kept trying tricks that did not come off and ultimately one of the "tricks" led to the goal! Then he is strolling about the pitch showing no urgency at all. Arsenal fully deserved the victory.

Comment

That was such a poor performance, no spark at all.

So many loose passes and not enough hunger to do anything, they just looked tired. And Rooney was just nothing but a real let down.

Ronaldo looked the brightest on the park but still couldnt do anything and our best chance was when he smacked it into Lehman's face which was so unlucky and it was a perfect strike.

Knocked off top spot now, and joint with Chelsea in second. I think, if my calculations are correct!

Comment

Yeah your right. Is it just me or does Rooney look like he needs to lose a few pounds, he was huffing and puffing after like 30 mins. He was nothing like the Rooney we know.

Comment

Rooney was **** tbh. He was as guilty as anyone losing the ball, misplaced passes etc. They all were, complete lack of bollocks today.

Comment

Well we can have no complaints today boys we deserved to be beaten playing like that and hats off to the Arse they totally out played us today cos we let them, as we had no desire no fight welll....we had nothing to offer in responce today should all hang there heads in sahme and you can see Keano,s thoughts flying out of his head back in the tv studio.

Have to pick ourselves up now as Reading away wont be any easier.

G.

Comment

Have to agree about rooney he seemed so weak and fragile i mean in the first in basicly his only run he was just shoved of the ball like he wasnt even there

Comment

I only saw the second half but yeah, we were pretty poor.

Rooney seems far from his usual self (what's happened over the five games he missed through suspension, anyway?) but we were giving away sloppy passes far too often. O'Shea struck me as a particular culprit and personally I would have started Carrick ahead of him, but he was by no means the only one.

Not many positives to take from the game but I'm amazed by how good Solskjaer looks considering how long he went without playing. And I suppose we're still top out of the big four...

Comment

The only positive i can see is was our keeper i feel he really showd form in his first apperence

Comment

Yeah, that's true. I was surprised by how vociferously they were pursuing Kuszczak in the summer but he looked good and could be a good signing for whenever VDS retires.

Comment

Working...
                                X