No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ay, as seasons go this is one of the worst I can remember for us Forest fans.

Comment

Pompey back into administration, that's an automatic 10 point penalty which puts them down with Forest, Coventry and Doncaster at the bottom.

However, cause it's the second time in a short period, the league CAN go up to 20 points for a penalty like they did with Luton. That would almost certainly see Pompey relegated.

Comment

Feel so sorry for the fans , they've well and truly be **** on yet again

Comment

How on earth did the last few Pompey owners pass the fit and proper owners test? I feel very sorry for the fans when stuff like this happens to a club as there's sod all the can do while they watch their club go down the toilet.

Comment

The Wednesday are currently winning the most important match of the season.
            Come on you blue and white wizards! Hold on for the last 10.

Comment

So three days after being United we sack Megson. Modern football is dead to me.

Comment

First Lee Clarke at Huddersfield, now this. Complete and utter madness.

Comment

Leeds United 3-7 Nottingham Forest

Thank you.

Comment

Probably would have been better to score those goals over a few games rather than save them all up

Win for Posh over Reading, ace. Tyrone Barnett looking like a brilliant piece of business, I almost feel that they're safe. I don't think we'll need too many more points to get there.

Comment

LOL Yeah well I went earlier in the season when they beat us 4-0 so this result feels good

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                        Win for Posh over Reading, ace. Tyrone Barnett looking like a brilliant piece of business, I almost feel that they're safe. I don't think we'll need too many more points to get there.
                        Bah, not a good evening for us, with Southampton winning as well I think they aren't far off claiming the title. We now need to put our grapefruits on the table and really show what we're made of - our remaining games are against teams 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th. And Forest.

Comment

Kev Phillips still banging them in at the age of 38. A class player.

Comment

Off to sunny Yarkshire to watch Burnley at Doncaster. Shame our season petered out over the last couple of months, but hopefully our mid table obscurity coupled with a few injuries will allow a few of our promising young players to get a run out in the remaining games of the season.

Comment

Well done to Reading got up inthe right and honest way and not by spending millions either . And last night saw me see the best goal I've ever seen (or likely too ) with my own eye's at a game

Comment

Will be glad to have Reading back in the top flight. Nice and close for the away match and one of my favourite football memories is the insane 6-4 match against them at White Hart Lane in 2007. Well done you Royals

Comment

Working...
                                X