No announcement yet.

Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its should be like the America playoff's in the NFL where the highest placed team gets the Home field advantage. Replays should be done away with in all competitions

Comment

So, were Forest denied a clear penalty at the end there then? I'm not that fussed if we were, we were barely in that game till right near the end anyway.

Starting to get a little tired of Billy's tactics, which seem to be: "put on two of the strikers at the start, and if we're not winning change them for the other two with 10 minutes to go".

To be honest, we would've got utterly murdered in the premier league next season anyway.

Comment

We should have had a pen when Morgan fouled Borini in the second half, he didn't get the ball. I think we deserved the result, I was really impressed with the fight Forest showed in the second half.

Comment

It's the 'not fighting in the first half' that's been Forest's problem all season really. Davies needs to stop buying strikers and get us some creative midfield going.

Comment

Well, that sounded pretty comfortable for Reading on the radio. Was it that one-sided in person I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
              Well, that sounded pretty comfortable for Reading on the radio. Was it that one-sided in person I wonder?
              I think Cardiff were better first half, second half they were awful and Reading were very comfortable

Comment

The game last night pretty much mirrored the first leg, home team mostly on top in the first half and evened out in the second half. Difference between the 2 games is we took the chances that came our way. Was expecting more fight from Cardiff in the 2nd half though, no doubt TA will be along to provide his opinions but i thought we were very comfortable - i hate to say it but almost looked like half the Cardiff team were thinking about next season already.

Comment

Getting nervous about Posh/MK tomorrow. We're 3-2 down. Do away goals count in the play-offs?

It's gotta be fate though, hasn't it? Final at Old Trafford, Darren Ferguson, it's gotta be fate.

Comment

Away goals don't count

Comment

Mm. Not sure I fancy Huddersfield in the final much anyway!

EDIT: Is McKail-Smith holding a Koala?

Comment

Two niiiiiiiiiil! God, this is tense.

Comment

Posh win! See, it was fate. And now Craig McKail-Smith needs two goals to take his total for Posh to 100, in what will likely be his last game for the club...

One game away from the Championship!

Comment

QUADRUPLE POST!

Big game today, screw your "Champion's Cup" final.

Comment

That's how you smash someone's 30 game unbeaten run or whatever it was!

Pretty terrified about next season now. Looks like MacKail-Smith, Boyd and Lewis are all off. I have no idea how you replace the amount of goals that the first two are responsible for.

Comment

Up the POSH! Wish I could have been there, still dreaming the big three will choose not to leave now.... Please mr MacKail-Smith, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X