• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's already practicing his best Nottingham accent

Comment

Time to mash then me duck?

Comment

Forest have drawn Notts County in the first round of the Carling Cup. That'll be a fun one.

Comment

Shall we have a new thread for next season now that the mighty Posh are ready to take the Championship BY STORM? If not, can someone rename this from Coke to npower, like it should have been ages ago

Comment

MacKail-Smith has rejected offers from QPR and Norwich, and is now talking to Leicester. Ugh. I don't mind if he goes to a Premier League club but it's kinda annoying that he wants to go to another Championship side, he's already AT a Championship side!

Comment

They will pay him a Premiership wage and next year will likely be a Premiership club.

Comment

That's true, but I'd just like him to have it now!

Comment

I'm getting worried about Posh. There's a few players leaving and nobody coming in to replace them, and the players we are being linked with are League One/Two players rather than proven Championship players. And the obligatory United player that's never actually played for them.

It's basically exactly the same as the summer last time we went up to the Championship and that did not go well

Comment

Similar at Reading, we've lost 2 of our centre backs already and a 3rd (our captain) is apparently subject of a ?4m bid from Stoke. Leaves us with 2 very young centre backs, one has never played for us and the other has played about 20 games. Would worry if we had decent full backs, but despite their experience Andy Griffin and Ian Harte don't exactly inspire confidence.

Now we just need Shane Long and Jimmy Kebe to go and we're back to Old Kent Road, not passing Go and not collecting ?200

Comment

But hey, Andy Reid is back at Forest! :facepalm:

Comment

MacKail-Smith to Brighton?! From one promoted club to another. Don't get it. I know Norwich pulled out in January when he didn't sign then but Qpr were rumoured to still be interested. Not to mention West Ham and Leicester. Don't get it. Money presumably way better plus a big fat signing on fee. Sounds mercenary to me.

Comment

I thought we got ripped off with paying ?2m for Matt Mills, but we've accepted a ?5m bid for him from Leicester

Comment

Dammit, we're not going to have anyone left come the start of the season at this rate...

Swansea City have made an offer for Nottingham Forest goalkeeper Lee Camp, BBC Sport Wales understands.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              I'm getting worried about Posh. There's a few players leaving and nobody coming in to replace them, and the players we are being linked with are League One/Two players rather than proven Championship players. And the obligatory United player that's never actually played for them.
                              Ferguson has said that Posh can't afford Championship wages, so we're not going to be signing any Championship players. It looks like if you're going to be betting on someone to go down your money would be pretty safe on Posh. If they survive they're going to have to do it by punching well above their weight.

Comment

Here's a poll on the local paper's website.

Comment

Working...
                                X