X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Saints.
    2) Brighton.
    3) Derby.

Yeah, bet noone had that down the bookies...

Comment

Phew, we survived our first real European game. Sounds as if we could have took an advantage back to St.Andrews next week (hit woodwork 3 times!).

Comment

Posh are winning 4-1 and Ipswich are down to ten men! Still a whole half to go yet!

Comment

Correction, Posh are winning 5-1 and Ipswich are down to 9 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
            Correction, Posh are winning 5-1 and Ipswich are down to 9 men.
            Bloody hell

I wish I had a TV.

EDIT: The guy that got sent off had been on the pitch for one minute?!

Comment

6-1 now

Comment

Had nice day out up Burnley and would take a draw, even had chance to enjoy a bit of cricket in the shine shine before the match

Comment

Thank God Wednesday managed to win after 2 defeats in a row away from home. Luckily our next match is at home as well. I am able to get back up to Sheffield in a couple of weeks and will see us take on MK Dons, I expect we will get beat as last year, home and away I never saw us win! I think I went managed about 10 games last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                    Thank God Wednesday managed to win after 2 defeats in a row away from home. Luckily our next match is at home as well. I am able to get back up to Sheffield in a couple of weeks and will see us take on MK Dons, I expect we will get beat as last year, home and away I never saw us win! I think I went managed about 10 games last season.
                    We were taking about this only yesterday on the Bus going up. In how it's so funny not be playing any Sheffield Team this year

Comment

All three premier league new boys out of the Carling cup on the same night. Pretty obvious who isn't interested in winning this one...

Cardiff with a late equaliser, going into extra time. But Forest have battered Wycombe so I'm off to go play a game or something.

Comment

Well, I know Birmingham City aren't a team many of you care about, but were in the group stage for the europa league after a great 3-0 win over Nacional at St.Andrews tonight. Great game - i'm drunk and I don't care

Comment

And what's funnier about Brum going through is that *all* of the Scottish sides are out. So no Scottish representation in Europe at all now, and that's not happened this soon in a season since the fifties apparently.

Comment

Once they got Chris Hughton as manager Birmingham became a team I wanted to do well, hope they come back up. Good luck with the draw later on, hope Brum and Spurs both end up with good groups!

Comment

I think Chris Hughton has a lot of goodwill from fans across the country after he was treated so badly by Newcastle. I would also like him to do well.

Comment

Should be an interested few months. In Europe, In debt, could be in administration, owner may end up in Jail!

Draw looks to be good, and with Hughton we are playing some positive football. Disappointed about the Scottish teams though, hopefully they can bounce back in the coming years.

Comment

Working...
                                X