Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Comment

Lads, all this laughter.............it's too much!!

Comment

I am genuinely laughing out loud right now. I've spent WAY too much time on a PC today, it's affecting the rational part of my brain.

Smurf, you really have competition in the Pokemon market now.

Comment

I feel kncakered, light headed and I got work early tomorrow morning. But all this has been f*cking worth it. Honestly you couldn't make it up!

Comment

This beats any pre-game launch hysteria

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
              Smurf? Smurf?

Come out mate, got some funny news for you....

Where is the guy when you want to take the piss?

Thought you said we didn't need him?

:P

?32mill was more than he was worth

Comment

But Shevchenko was worth ?30+ Million ........................

Comment

Gotta feel for SWP. He wasn't good enough for first regular team chelsea so he goes back to Man City and the first player they sign plays in his preferred position.

Man U shouldn't be too cocky either, the only reason they got Berbatov was because they used immoral tactics to force the signing.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                    Man U shouldn't be too cocky either, the only reason they got Berbatov was because they used immoral tactics to force the signing.

Comment

Chelsea must be feeling like they are waking up from a particularly bad dream this morning.

Beaten by the very same "money no object" tactics that they have displayed over the last few years.

Irony is great

Comment

Gotta feel for SWP. He wasn't good enough for first regular team chelsea so he goes back to Man City and the first player they sign plays in his preferred position.
                        Robinho is a second striker by trade and has usually been used on the left flank rather than the right by Real Madrid over the last couple of years, so I don't see a problem for SWP.

City could easily play SWP and Petrov on the flanks; Jo up front; and Robinho roaming just off him.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          Chelsea must be feeling like they are waking up from a particularly bad dream this morning.

Beaten by the very same "money no object" tactics that they have displayed over the last few years.

Irony is great
                          Except for the last couple of seasons Man U have topped the spending table.

Robinho is a second striker by trade and has usually been used on the left flank rather than the right by Real Madrid over the last couple of years, so I don't see a problem for SWP.

City could easily play SWP and Petrov on the flanks; Jo up front; and Robinho roaming just off him.
                          So... He'll be playing the exact position he was at chelsea where he was unhappy and underperforming? Or a slightly more defensive/holding role that he's entirely not suited for (I can't see him making the vital challenges)?

*edit*

Also why do people think it's ok to gloat in here when they whine so much when I post in other threads. Although I post unpopular views, I never go "YAAAAAAAAA IN YOUR FACE"?

If you're going to gloat and add nothing constructive to a conversation, keep it to your own team thread.
                          Last edited by abigsmurf; 02-09-2008, 10:53.

Comment

Except for the last couple of seasons Man U have topped the spending table.
                            Adding in sales for a net figure and you're wrong. Chelsea, then Liverpool, then Utd is the order for most spent of the top 4.

Comment

So... He'll be playing the exact position he was at chelsea where he was unhappy and underperforming? Or a slightly more defensive/holding role that he's entirely not suited for (I can't see him making the vital challenges)?
                              Who said anything about defensive/holding role? He'll be playing on the right wing, the position in which he made a name for himself at Man City in the first place. Robinho's arrival does nothing to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123 View Post
                                Adding in sales for a net figure and you're wrong. Chelsea, then Liverpool, then Utd is the order for most spent of the top 4.
                                That doesn't change the fact they've flashed more cash than any other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X