No announcement yet.

Big Decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferguson didn't see it, despite it being in the middle of the pitch in front of him. Handily his eyes were able to see a "blatent attack" by the keeper on Tevez much further away...

The ref didn't see it so it should go to a UEFA panel. Surprised at the lack of coverage that flying kick got, was a far worse incident in my book.

Comment

He wouldn't of threw himself about like that at an away game. The boy is a coward looking for pats on the back from fans. He doesn't need to be extra physical. I'm sure he's strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
        He wouldn't of threw himself about like that at an away game.
        He would and does have you ever seen him play?

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
          He would and does have you ever seen him play?
          No, no I haven't.

Comment

No, no I haven't.
            Oh, oh that explains your previous statement then because if you had ever ever watched Rooney play you would have seen him nearly get sent off when playing away for Everton, United and England on numerous occasions for shall we say "over enthusiasm"

Comment

I guess what I was trying to do is annoy you. Your striker is a scouser and a bell. He doesn't need to throw himself about like a brat.

Comment

Your striker is a scouser and a bell. He doesn't need to throw himself about like a brat.
                I dont disagree I disagreed with what you said earlier about he being a coward who wouldn't do it away from home.

Comment

Funny stuff going on here, if this wasn't United player (high profile one) would people actually have cared?!

What Rooney did wasn't deliberate however it was rather nasty, should have got a card of some sort for it. He was pretty much frustrated throughout the whole match, the team started well but then went into training mode and well Rooney doesn't do training mode. He has actually improved on his "over enthusiasm" alot over the last few years so I was a little surprised at his actions last night.

Nice to see the usual suspects piping off with comments like "little ****" and totally ignoring the actions (past or present) of players representing their teams. Not so long ago Gerrard was a "nasty nasty player" and some might say he still has it in him. Also not long ago Kuyt got away with a horrible disgusting challenge in the Merseyside derby when thinsg weren't going too well for Liverpool. As for Chelsea, well we only need to look at players like Essien, Terry, Mikel and Drogba. Coin throwing at the crowd anyone?! No-one mentioned that on here?!

Fact is pretty much every team has a player or two who can go off the rails a bit if things aren't going their way, no football player is as sweet as pie.
                  Last edited by ezee ryder; 11-12-2008, 17:31.

Comment

He's a coward and a brat. I just love to tell manc fans that.

Comment

Just like Torres is a bit of a sissy boy*

*By a bit I mean alot

Comment

There's a difference with Rooney though. Drogba was stupid it wasn't anything you wouldn't expect a man on the street to do, getting coined like that is extremely painful and not part of the game in any shape or form. Mikel is a bad, reckless tackler but he's not malicious (notice you didn't mention a certain Man U player who does shocking tackles on a weekly basis :P ), Terry and Gerrard are very physical and overstep the boundaries on occasion but again they don't show any of the malice that Rooney shows and have much more self control.

Rooney regularly runs up to the ref swearing ('fu' sounds are easy to lipread), has shown he can't keep his temper under control and in that game he looks like he meant to hurt one player and later in his anger, did a 'tackle' that would've broken a leg if better contact was made. Even Barton does a better job of controlling his anger during a game.

Comment

Torres is the world's most favourite player. Even you would neck on with him.

Comment

LOL! Seriously I have to laugh at those comments.

Terry and Gerrard don't show malice

About Rooney swearing at the ref, pretty much most players in the Premiership do that (it's not right but it happens week in week out). You're just pointing out Rooney cos right now he is the "headlines" because of what he did last night. I agree it was out of order but I also once again say I don't think it was deliberate. You say he can't keep his temper under control but it has been in control for the past couple years. It just cos of last nights antics all the lurkers will creep out of the shadows and start saying "oh yeah he can never keep his temper under control". A rousing performace for England in their next game and everyone will love him again......

Last edited by ezee ryder; 11-12-2008, 17:50.

Comment

Torres is the world's most favourite player. Even you would neck on with him.
                              Your posts are always quality mate!

We're seeing you slowly out yourself, and that's to be applauded. From Ronaldo to Torres, you've a thing for feminine looking football players. Good for you

Comment

It's no secret that I have a wig which I tried to style into a Torres bonce. I wear the full Liverpool kit about my house whilst making noises with my mouth which I think resemble spanish.

Comment

Working...
                                X