No announcement yet.

Serie A 2007/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very unlike a Jose Mourinho team to concede three goals in match. I guess the self proclaimed "special one" doesn't have a very special defence lol.

Comment

Ended 5-3! Shame Palermo couldn't pull off the miracle.

Comment

I hope Juventus push Inter all the way this season. If Sampdoria can do the same, that would be great. Everyone likes to back an underdog

Comment

I'd love Samp to keep their challenge going, I'll support any team with Cassano in it. Totally mental but he's a great footballer. Lippi should give in to the media pressure and take him to the World Cup! I liked Samp anyway from the old Channel 4 days

Comment

Oh aye the Sampdoria in the 90s that had the likes of Lombardo, Mancini and Vialli weren't half bad.

Comment

From the good old channel 4 days

Comment

Class! Plus a link to a Laura Esposto video once it had finished, bonus

Comment

ESPN suck. Two weeks in a row they've cut off the start of the Serie A game just so they can have their idiots in the studio talk about the Premier League match! Then they rub it in by having Ray Stubbs say he wishes they could have more time

Missed the opening goal by Bari against Juve because of it. Just shut Keegan and co up and show the match you advertised!

Comment

Well done ESPN, only missed the first 3 minutes of the Serie A match this week. Luckily they didn't miss the opening goal this week, Massimo Maccarone just scored a brilliant long range goal to give Siena a shock lead away to Inter with their first shot of the match after 15 mins of Inter dominance.

Didn't last long, great equaliser from Milito.
                    Last edited by EJG1980; 09-01-2010, 19:09.

Comment

One heck of a match here, definitely the best Serie A match this season. Inter went 2-1 up, Siena got an instant equaliser, and in the second half Siena have turned it around to lead 3-2! They've deserved it as well, they've been dominating Inter in the second half.

Maybe Mourhino is finally going to lose a home match.

Unbelievable, two last minute goals including one in the fourth minute of injury time and Inter win it 4-3
                      Last edited by EJG1980; 09-01-2010, 20:40.

Comment

Walter Samuel's goal was a fantastic finish considering he's a center back.

Comment

Glad Milan beat Juventus last night, they seem like more credible challengers to Inter. If they can win their game in hand and beat Inter in the derby in a couple of weeks it could make it a nice tight race to the end of the season.

Can't be long before Ciro Ferrara is given the axe at Juve though.

Comment

Really struggling to see anything other than Milan beating Man Utd when they meet in the Champions' League at present.

Man for man, Milan have the edge and more match-winning quality.

Comment

Next Saturday there will be Bari - Inter.

I'm very optimistic about this match. Historically we tend to beat Inter and this year our team is wonderful.
                              We deserve to be in the Champions League zone in the table, and this is a good opportunity to prove that again.

I guess the result will be 2-1.
                              FORZA BARI!

Comment

Bari have started off really well, possibly should have had a penalty. Hope they win I love Bari's stadium btw, looks really great!

Comment

Working...
                                X