Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I may be a jinx...........

Comment

Sounds like Smith is backing down on his "they'll never play for Rangers again" comments ...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
        this is all smoke and mirrors by Walter
        just thought i would quote myself considering i posted that just after he mentioned it

i thank you

Comment

just in time for the Old Firm game

Comment

Thought it was a good result today in a potentially difficult tie. Bit nervy for the last 5 mins tho after they scored their second.

One thing I'm not confident about is going into the title run-in with that midfield. They've done ok so far but don't think they've got what it takes I'm afraid. Can't understand why Walter's playing Smith at left mid.

Comment

That's Boydy got his 100th Rangers goal today in 112 games, it's some record when you think about it.

Comment

Was at the game today. zzzzzzzzzz!

How bad is Daily, he is just awful. Gives away possesion, is too lazy to get it back and when he does keep it and manages to make a cross in, its just diabolical anyway!

Wee Lafferty looked good though along with Edu, both show great passion and determination.

And at least we won.

Comment

total mince id say
                  daily mcclouch and fergie ....leave now
                  must have some younger players better than daily?

Comment

Well, well, who'd have thought that we'd have come from 7 points behind twice during the season to top the table at this stage.

Good performance today I thought, Celtic had a fair bit of possession but didn't really threaten too much (goal line clearance aside). Thought Miller and Edu had outstanding games (Loovens lash out on Edu was a disgrace ) and Mendes was going from box to box was a surprise. Was also impressed by Lafferty when he come on, puddle tackle aside.

Still, as everyone has been saying, there are three tricky games for both teams to go.

Who'd have thought losing our captain and goalie would have transformed our season.

Comment

yes good performance today but not over remember when Rangers last went top and followed that with a inept performance to Inverness at Ibrox
                      fergie is finished but Shagger still has a part i think

Comment

Has anyone seen TheBlackLodge? Not like him not to be on after an OF win.

Comment

i wouldn't like to say i told you so
                          but hey i told you so top of the league just to beat 3 teams but no still playing Daily all the good work of the Old Firm game down the tubes now its a lottery who scores most but celtic have +2 already,the players said they had the bottle to win the 3 games i guess they dont whoever wins this league are both duff teams

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lizard_King View Post
                            i guess they dont whoever wins this league are both duff teams
                            totally agree and now its Celtic who can only throw it away

kinda glad in a way they both have teams that certainly wont lie down and the media wont get in a massive arguement over the Kilmarnock situation* who lets be honest are Rangers 2

Its good for the fans but i lost interest in this season along time ago because they are both pish!!!!!

Comment

congratulations to the Rangers
                              not the best squad ever but still good enough to win it

Comment

what do you get when its 90 minutes on the clock, the teams are at a stalemate, you have a rangers referee and a legitimate tackle outside the box

don't know, well of course the answer is a penalty to Rangers so they can win

Comment

Working...
                                X