No announcement yet.

Rangers 08/09 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes folks it's THAT time again.......TBLs drunken pish rants.....

Was at the game today (thank you IBM !!!), 1st half......not great but, neither were they, lots of possession with hewhaw to show for it. 2nd half.....cake walk.

As for the cup......I'll take 20M anyday thank you. And them.........Sad to see Agent Mowbray go, the Establishment will take some time to replace him properly......

Comment

Glasgow Rangers Champions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Critic View Post
        Glasgow Rangers Champions!!!
        ....of Scotland, AKA least smelly turd in the toilet.
        Last edited by Skull Commander; 25-04-2010, 16:41.

Comment

Ok we werent at our best tonight but they got lucky , plus the ref was shocking , and is McGeady, Jack Cousteau's nephew , as he's just as many dives as him, and got McCulloch sent off by diving , not the 1st time either, hang your head in shame, cheat.

Comment

Time for a new thread?

Should I take the smile off my face?

Lots to talk about......

Comment

1-0 down at half time , to the Tic's only chance and shot on goal , 3-1 winners at fulltime, ok ready to sing.
              That's why we're Champions

Comment

That is indeed why we're Champions.

First things first, never a penalty, good job it had no bearing on the result. I can't remember the last time we went to Parkhead and Celtic were as toothless as they were today. They had absolutely nobody in midfield that could put it about and put in a tackle.

Talking of tackles, Stokes should have been off in the first minute, I hope Papac is ok.

Great result from a usually difficult place to to go, looking forward to work tomorrow.

By the way, only Lafferty would have the vision to put the ball in off Loovens.

Comment

Working...
                X