• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
    Bloody Mourinho!

2 ties stand out there:

Inter Milan vs Man Utd
    Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Mouth watering prospect of some tasty football there. (Probably end up 0-0 now that I said that)
    Barca vs Lyon and Arsenal vs Roma should also be pretty tasty. Four teams that all like to play good football (especially with Barca playing such amazing stuff this season). It's going to be a nightmare choosing what match to watch! I'll probably end up flicking through most of them on the Sky multiscreen

Comment

Inter have to get whipped!

All the games look interesting.

Comment

Inter? Bring 'em on! If we want to win and retain the European Cup, then we're gonna have to beat the very best Europe has to offer. Yes, we could have got an easier tie but if a tie against Serie A's finest doesn't bring out the best in us then nothing will.

It'll be tough against Inter and Mourinho has a good record against us. But this tie gives us a chance to set the record straight.
        Last edited by Kongster; 19-12-2008, 15:15. Reason: c

Comment

Yeah Inter are easy. We waltzed through last season.

Comment

Inter are crap in the CL.

Comment

I wouldn't underestimate Inter - they are a better team under Mourinho.

And yes, Inter may not have been at their best in the group stage. But your form in the group stage counts for nothing in the knock out phase and they'll be a totally different proposition against us. Plus they got the advantage of playing the 1st leg at home.

Anyway, hopefully Ibrahimovic will go missing on the big stage once again
              Last edited by Kongster; 19-12-2008, 12:02.

Comment

ah we will win cant wait to make mourinHo cry

chelsea vs juve the cheats tie

Comment

Shame we have to wait about nine weeks for the first leg matches. We could all be playing very differently by then.

Most January transfers will be CL tied I guess so don't suppose they'll come in to the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                    Anyway, hopefully Ibrahimovic will go missing on the big stage once again
                    Quite possibly the most overrated striker in the world, I despise him just as much as I despise Drogba! (That's the cue for him to score now against us)

Comment

Don't worry if Rio is on his game, he won't get a sniff.

I'm gonna try and source a ticket for the 1st leg of the Inter game - I'd love to go to the San Siro.

Comment

no easy draws for any English side but I'm chuffed we avoided Barcelona. I'd be suprised if every team made it to the next round.

Comment

Barcelona are 4-0 up against Bayern, stunning scoreline!

Comment

Barca have to be favourites to win it this year. They look absolutely phenomenal.

Comment

Would've still rather drawn them than Liverpool mind.

Comment

I've been switching between the two matches. Amazing stuff from Barca. I think I'll watch that in the second half and see if they can run up a cricket score! Plus Andy Gray was getting on my nerves on the other match, it's been good compared to previous Liv vs Che matches, but he's talking like it's the best match he's ever seen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X