Jan 09 Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

His proposed weekly wage has doubled in the space of 3 hours then. BBC were saying it would be £240,000 a week this morning.

Comment

Thats some serious negotiating lol. Stoopid money either way.

Comment

Milan could very easily be tempted into saying yes. I remember in the summer Adriano Galliani saying that selling Kaka and Pirlo would enable them to balance their books in one fell swoop. I think the figures being talking about for both of them combined were less than City are apparently offering for just Kaka!

They could take that money, clear some debt, revamp their squad quite a bit. If I was Milan I'd probably bite City's hand off at that kind of price.

In other Milan related news, Spurs might be getting Adriano on loan from Inter. Phenomenal player if Harry can motivate him to get back to his best. Slight drawback is that people have been saying he'd be great if someone could motivate him back to his best for a good five years now Worth taking a punt on a loan though, I reckon.

Comment

Kaka has come out and said he wants to grow old with AC milan , looks like he dosent fancy city , and i dont balme him.

Comment

City have a lot to do, even 3 £30m players would be much better than a £100m one. Ricky Kaka is a very good player (underrated in the UK) and would light up the league but it will not help Man City.

Comment

At the moment for City money not really an issue. The owner is worth £15 billion but his family is worth half a trillion pounds. They are desperate to land big names and be a success in football and as a City fan I say fantastic. The quotes about Kaka wanting to grow old at Milan are old and from an interview a while back. I hope City pull this off

Comment

Man City will never ever be able to sign players like Kaka. Yes they are rich, but they are still Man City.

Its like Jade Goody, yes she is rich, but she is still a classless grotter. You can't buy class and history. There needs to be tighter regulations on who owns football clubs, its really ruining the british game

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger and all that, email I received earlier.
                  May not be genuine

I have come across dialogue between Man City and AC Milan superstar Kaka. Unfortunately I only have the script from the City end but I think it is clear for all as to the total content:

"Hello, is that Kaka? How do you fancy becoming the supply line to Craig Bellamy and Darius Vassell this winter?

"No, your fellow countryman doesn’t like the cold and will be out until mid April - but you will play alongside Stephen Ireland"

"No, Kaka, Ireland is a person not a country"

"Yes, I fully appreciate that he is not Ronaldinho, Pirlo or even Beckham but many fans have him in their fantasy football team"

"I know you are currently the richest man in Italy but we can double it!"

"erm, well, we have had a bit of a slide recently and we are currently 15th"

"erm, out of 20...... but Mark Hughes once won the double for our neighbours"

"Hughes"

"Ex Blackburn boss"

"Blackburn, Blackburn Rovers"

"No, Blackburn......Black.....Burn"

"HUGHES man, HUGHES!!!"

"He once scored a good goal against Spain"

"No, thats Gerry Armstrong..... anyway, are you coming or not?"

"Usually about two thirds full but if we play a big team its really rocks"

"Yes I know, but we dont even have a car park cos all the fans walk to the ground they are so local"

"Relevance? Well, I suppose its all they have to brag about whether its true or not"

"Only the one to be fair but its called 'blue moon' you will love it"

"Blue"

"Yes, definitely blue, always has been"

"No, no, no, they are in Trafford"

"Yes they are, steeped in it in fact but what good is history to you my ambitious friend?"

"erm, 1976 I think"

"it was the err, the err League cup if memory serves me right"

"Well, the plan was to get in the top 4 this season and then....."

"Yes, I realise that but....."

"Aston Villa? Whats it got to do with them?"

"Yes, I know but we have been down this history route already"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know about Nottingham Forest?"

"Yes, yes, and Leeds United also made a final but you are missing my point, this is all about the future"

"Give me strength......HUGHES!!!!"

"Yes I know he did and he was a legend there but he is a changed man"

"Forget them, they are falling apart"

"But all those trophies were won last year! They have won nothing in 2009"

"I have told you.... 1976!!!!"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know that Virginia Wade has won Wimbledon since then?"

"Yes she probably is in her 60's"

"I dont know, probably about 10 league titles, 2 european cups and countless domestic cups what has that got to do with it?"

"76,000 why?"

"Yes, every game, even minor cups I suppose, but where is this getting us?"

"Yes, the League Cup is considered a minor cup over here why?"

"I know, I know, I know, ok perhaps they won the FA Cup in 1970 or something does it really matter?"

"Look, Kaka, we will treble whatever you are on now, buy you a mansion in Alderley Edge and give you a helicopter for your front lawn....are you joining us?"

"NO!, its owned by the council - what has the ground got to do with anything"

"Well, officially its the City of Manchester Stadium but most people call it Eastlands"

"EAST!, not Waste"

"You will be adored there"

"No, not there, here I meant"

"No, thats Old Trafford, I meant adored here at Waste....erm, Eastlands"

"Anderson??? What does he know?"

"Ok I hear what you say, but other than Pride, Ambition, Achievement, History, Passion and a large car park - what can they offer you?"

"What do you mean no credit left in your phone.....I phoned you"

"Hello, Mr Kaka,...... Mr Kaka are you there?............................YOU RED B*ST*RD!!!!!"

Comment

AC Milan have given him permission to speak to Man City, it is too much money for the club to turn down surely. Imagine what his signing on fee could be. The mind boggles.

Comment

I was watching a bit about this on Sky Sports News. Apparently the agent would get a commission of about 30 million Euros if the deal goes through. I think he might just be telling Kaka it's a good idea to sign for City

Comment

Isn't his father his main agent / advisor?

Comment

Yes he's his advisor, not sure if he's his agent though.

Comment

I believe his Dad's more of a business manager than an advisor. Also the £30M is actually £20M to agents £10M to his dad.

All this must be sickening for fans of clubs in financial trouble like Pompey and West Ham...

Comment

Why is it sickening? You get the varying degrees of wealth all throughout the world. I have no problem at all with Man City spending the money, but do we all really think Kaka is going to turn their defence into something capable of not leaking goals?

Comment

Figure is just growing and growing

£101m - Transfer fee
                                £101m - Salary for 5 years
                                £27m - fees etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X