Shearer takes charge at Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they're outta there.

Didn't deserve to stay up from their performances over the season.

Comment

Owen out? Martins out? Viduka out? Mass exodus is on the cards I think.

Comment

Newcastle = Leeds......

TBH, never wanted a team relegated so much! think they deserve to go and this will give them a good shake up! Well done Hull though, think they did deserve to stay up.

Comment

Owen has to be out. However he won't get first team football for anyone other than someone fighting relegation next season.

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEES! Tuesday at work will be awesome, I live in Newcastle. They totally deserved it this season. I hope the 15,000 proper fans who actually turn up to SJP next year enjoy their Championship football.

Comment

I'm glad they're down because Spurs still class them as an "A" match so I have to pay an extortionate price whenever they come to WHL. I'll save a bit of money next season now... although they'll probably move Villa or Everton up to A match status to make up the difference

Comment

Any team with joey barton in the squad deserve to go down!

Comment

They will stick by their team and support them more them ever just like Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      Owen out? Martins out? Viduka out? Mass exodus is on the cards I think.
                      Lol, Owen must be worth, what, ?500,000 max by now?

Originally posted by AaronBekir View Post
                      Well done Hull though, think they did deserve to stay up.
                      God no. They deserved it before Christmas, not now though. They're going to do a Derby next season.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronBekir View Post
                        Well done Hull though, think they did deserved to stay up more than Newcastle
                        Adjusted

Comment

Good adjustment! lol. As Andy Gray just said, doesnt matter when you get your points, as long as you get them! And Hull did enough in the 1st half of the season to survive! Newcastle however, apart from the 1st game, didnt deserve it at all!

Comment

So I'm the the only one it seems not glad Newcastle are down.

To be honest though the team have been poor all season and I have to say we deserved relegation in the end, especially considering the mess Newcastle got in after Keegan departed. Well done Hull and Sunderland for staying up this season.

Comment

As a said earlier in this thread, relegation for Newcastle is the pinnacle of all the tomfoolery - lack of stability, unrealistic expectations from the board and (some) fans alike, rash decisions, and stupid money spent on duff players..... it has taken it's toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                                .....stupid money spent on duff players..... it has taken it's toll.
                                What did Damien Duff do?!

Comment

Working...
                                X