Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacklustre performance today.

You could look at the pitch, which I think by today's standards was not really good enough to host a Premiership match but ultimately we huffed and puffed and didn't create a lot.

I think the next nine games are really going to show that we are still lacking the savy and experience for a close run in but its all good experience to take forward to next season.

Comment

Yeah, its unfortunate that we've suffered/are suffering a blip in form at the business end of the season. Still plenty of positives to take from this campaign, and our future's looking pretty promising.

Comment

Damn, looks like the thieving scallies will be in North London twice in the space of four days. Best tell the neighbours to hide their cars.

Oh, and there'll also be 5000 Liverpool fans to deal with

Comment

oi! Only thing I ever stole was a Farley's Rusk from my brother's baby food cupboard.

Yer racist! :P

Comment

Farley's Rusks The memories come flooding back.

Comment

Another potential banana skin today taking into account our current league form.

I'm looking for a big performance from Ade. I think his form when he was scoring for fun has gone to his head and he hasn't been putting in the work for the last few weeks. Needs to come down to earth with a bump a bit.

I wonder if glass legs will start today and how many games we will get out of him before he is injured again.

Comment

F*ck's sake we've been ****e. Looks like the title race is over.

Congrats Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                  F*ck's sake we've been ****e. Looks like the title race is over.

Congrats Utd.
                  Radio said its a shock but on this form its really not. Typical sloppy goal given away and a very lethargic performance up front. Its amazing that this team with the talent they have can barely buy a goal at the moment in the Prem. No punch up front at all.

Anything other than a win today and that'll be it really.

Comment

Originally posted by B1gBeard View Post
                    Radio said its a shock but on this form its really not. Typical sloppy goal given away and a very lethargic performance up front. Its amazing that this team with the talent they have can barely buy a goal at the moment in the Prem. No punch up front at all.

Anything other than a win today and that'll be it really.
                    On this form we can forget all about the Champions League or finishing even 3rd. Liverpool are coming into form and can see Torres mullering us in a few weeks time.

Thank feck for our stunning early season form, or we'd be scrapping with Everton and Liverpool for fourth place. We still play some nice, decent stuff, but the end product's no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                      On this form we can forget all about the Champions League or finishing even 3rd. Liverpool are coming into form and can see Torres mullering us in a few weeks time.

Thank feck for our stunning early season form, or we'd be scrapping with Everton and Liverpool for fourth place. We still play some nice, decent stuff, but the end product's no longer there.
                      61%-39% in the first half. Really any team with that sort of possesion shouldn't be having these problems.

Comment

1-1. Digging out a win here would be immense.

Mido sent off!!!!!

Comment

What did Mido do to get sent off? I'm not watching it.

Comment

according to the BBC he kicked someone in the side of the head

Comment

Originally posted by bbc
                              Mido is shown a straight red card for an outrageous kick on the side of Gael Clichy's head. The Egyptian trudges off disconsolately, and if I'm gonna be fair to him, he was looking at the ball the whole time, but his foot should not have been so recklessly high. Clichy is stretchered off bleeding and Philippe Senderos comes on.
                              Knew Arsenal would equalise.

Comment

Balls, a draw isnt good enough.
                                With due respect, we've drawn four games we should really win/have won. Thats the title wrapped up for Man Utd, though I suspect I shall be having a sneaky root for Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                                X