X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's smurfy?

Great game!

Comment

Well done for beating Chelsea on their own turf - you've made my weekend (can't say the for same Smurf though)

Cheers, lads!

Comment

Bizarre. You beat the best two teams in the country, then another week get whopped by a Sunday League team!

Comment

Yup, will most probably get beat by Wigan next week!

Comment

It totally goes against my nature to cheer for Arsenal and whilst I actually didn't care which way this match went (it was win/win for me. Chelsea lose closes the points gap for Utd, Arsenal lose = I get to laugh at Arsenal losing 3 on the spin) but I burst out laughing when Arsenal's second went in.

All credit to them, I think your boys played like it meant something today.

Comment

All credit to A rsenal today,to go to The Bridge anfd limit Chelsea to one shot on target all game, and for Almunia to not have to make a save all second half is a fantastic performance from a team that is suppose to be in poor form on/off the pitch.

Thought Arsenal s tackling was outstanding specially in the second half they realy got about Chelsea and limited them to no time on the ball at all plus JT was a lucky boy not to be shown a straight red.

Well done your lot.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                plus JT was a lucky boy not to be shown a straight red.
                Agreed. When you compare what Ronaldo got his first yellow card to Terry's tackle, it shows how ridiculous his booking was.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                  JT was a lucky boy not to be shown a straight red.
                  He's need to decapitate an opponent to get a red. And then it wouldn't be upheld on appeal!

Comment

Anyone see Bendter's pink boots as he came on for Adebayor?

Comment

You've got 30 minutes to save face on this one lads ..

Burnley 1-0 Arsenal

Comment

2-0, you mean...

Comment

Sounds like Burnley are playing well and Arsenal are trying to be too cocky (trying to walk the ball in to the net - for fellow IT Crowd watchers )

Comment

Holy ****. I might actually start supporting my home team for the first time ever!

I'm shocked!

Comment

Sounds like the Burnley keeper is having an outstanding game. It could easily be 2-6 if they had Roy Carroll in goal.

Saying that, it could equally be 7-6 to them, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                                You've got 30 minutes to save face on this one lads ..

Fair play to Burnley, they were much the better side. Was a good run for the youngsters and the fringe players, had some cracking moments.
                                At least we got further than Cheslea and Liverpool
                                Last edited by neoboy259; 02-12-2008, 20:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X