No announcement yet.

Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That goal was a poor decision. Clear foul on the keeper that stopped him getting the ball

Comment

2 - 1, no disputes bout that one, very good goal by walcott.

aaron

Comment

just seen an especially bad pic of the tackle. Bone went through the skin and the foot looks dislocated. Could be career ending.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
          So an Arsenal plyer gets horiically injured, and you're revelling in that fact as its now upset their game? F***ing disgusting attitude if you ask me.

Pretty amazing how this thread is pretty quiet 99% of the time, but when we get beat/have a player seriously injured, all the lurkers come on here to have a gloat!

edit: http://www.sportbox.tv/images/action...arsenal_02.jpg
          http://www.expressen.se/polopoly_fs/1.1059403!defaultImage/2058401910.jpg

for those who didnt think it deserved a red
          All the lurkers come on here to have a gloat? I didn't get that from aaron or anyone else's post at all. I, like i suspect others, had a look in here to see people's views on what Sky were eluding to, and what i'd missed. I think you need to chill out a bit mate.
          Having seen it now, there is no way it was deserving of a red card (as David Platt basically said). Still images never show a true picture and can easily be cherry picked to highlight a particular viewpoint - Taylor clearly didn't go in with any intent, despite how those pics may look. But yeah, let's hope Eduardo has a speedy and complete recovery.

Comment

Slight over reaction neoboy, no-one was gloating. Aaron and the others were just giving their view on the tackle, it is not like they were saying "ha ha he got injured". I didn't see it myself but from the pics it looks like a red card, I dunno how it looked at full speed. Looks like a really bad injury, wish him a speedy recovery.

Comment

94th minute Birmingham penalty, late drama........2-2.

Comment

Now if there are any gloaters i'm sure they'd come out from lurking now...

Comment

last minute penalty, ouch. Stupid penalty to give away. Not much pity for the ultra pissed off Gallas being a Chelsea fan but I thought the condescending comments from the commentator as he sat on the pitch was out of order.

Comment

Arsenals own fault really, we had so many chances to kill it off. Shame, but an eventful and interesting match all the same.

Comment

I have to say the lone figure of gallas, sitting on the pitch, will stay with me for a long time! great result for birmingham, well done.

aaron

Comment

Very disappointing, but coulda been worse. Oh well. Would have been pleased with a point at half time so no complaints.

also disapponting see the gloaters are now crawling outta the woodwork already! If we'd won I'd be the only person posting on here.......

Comment

Im not gloating, as such, the result was deserved for birmingham, its the lone figure of gallas though, words fail me how funny it is.

aaron

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            last minute penalty, ouch. Stupid penalty to give away.
                            Wasn't even a penalty though, one of the replays clearly showed that Clichy got the ball and kicked it far enough away that the birmingham player wouldn't have been able to get it before he fell over Clichy's leg.

Absolutely stupid mistake to make prior to that though, wtf was he doing. Needs a good slap for that.

what a smug **** he is
                            Last edited by Malavon; 23-02-2008, 13:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
                              All the lurkers come on here to have a gloat? I didn't get that from aaron or anyone else's post at all. I, like i suspect others, had a look in here to see people's views on what Sky were eluding to, and what i'd missed. I think you need to chill out a bit mate.
                              Having seen it now, there is no way it was deserving of a red card (as David Platt basically said). Still images never show a true picture and can easily be cherry picked to highlight a particular viewpoint - Taylor clearly didn't go in with any intent, despite how those pics may look. But yeah, let's hope Eduardo has a speedy and complete recovery.
                              He didnt go in with any intent, does that make it any less dangerous? Less excusable? It was clumsy, resulting in a player getting seriously injured, straight red.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                                Very disappointing, but coulda been worse. Oh well. Would have been pleased with a point at half time so no complaints.

also disapponting see the gloaters are now crawling outta the woodwork already! If we'd won I'd be the only person posting on here.......
                                Pretty sure others would have been posting too as there were quite a few people watching this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X