No announcement yet.

The Official Rest of the Premier League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else think it's worth continue to attempt to reason here?

Anyway, I support one team mate, I do go to the occasional Bournemouth match though, work, family and finances permitting.

Anyway, please continue to feel high and mighty because you are a real fan and I'm not!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      Does anyone else think it's worth continue to attempt to reason here?
      A rare post for me in a football thread on here but I just wanted to say no it's not. Just move on mate, lol.

Comment

For the record, I miss your footy posts ezee, even if you do support THEM.

Comment

Did I mention how much I'm glad the Man U and Arsenal games were played today?

Comment

Loads more draws to go round, pal.

Comment

Anyway, please continue to feel high and mighty because you are a real fan and I'm not!
              Oh relax its piss take with there's better stuff to get worked up over than Football . (QPR aren't even in the BIG BOY league for starers)
              I see the Bengals game still went out , never mind 65,000 Americans needing to get into the Frozen stadium , and Cincinnati isn't really noted for its cold

Jokes aside , if the likes of WBA , Cardiff, Norwich can get their games on , its pathetic the Premiership Boys can't get their games on in this day and age .
              Going to a football stadium is no more dangerous than going to ASDA's , more so when Bread in short supply

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                Oh relax its piss take with there's better stuff to get worked up over than Football .
                Obviously I was totally serious with my post.

By the way, I'm running a book on how many times you will say "pathetic" today, if you could make it 10 then I'd be happy as I have twenty BRITISH pounds on that at 5/1.

Comment

but sadly for me, real life has to come before football, that includes my wife, my two children, my job, you know, the things in in life that actually DO matter when all is said and done.
                  Great reply there BTW.

Comment

Obviously I was totally serious with my post.

if you could make it 10 then I'd be happy as I have twenty BRITISH pounds on that at 5/1.
                    Decimal odds another 'Great British' Tradition that needs to go, thanks be to EU.

Don't worry though , Great British traditions of going to cock any time there some change in the weather , will never change , not even the EU can change that.
                    To think we even sell the likes of the Germans , Spanish our Grint/Salt , only to import it back from them, at times of crisis .

Makes one proud to be British

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      Great reply there BTW.
                      Ta, but reading it, I'm not happy that I said "...but sadly" to be honest, I'm quite happy those things take precendence. I love my football, but it's not even a close call between that and my family.

So, I retract the "sadly" part.

Comment

Ta, but reading it, I'm not happy that I said "...but sadly" to be honest, I'm quite happy those things take precendence. I love my football, but it's not even a close call between that and my family.

So, I retract the "sadly" part.
                        Yeah I know what you meant though.

Comment

I'm sure everyone loves their family more than sport or videogames when it comes down to it . Jokes aside and this isn't an attack on anyone here really (because I'm one of the them) People get peed off if Play.com is late sending out a game, if the post is about to go on Strike, when a BIG game is due to ship , some even take a day off work , or cue up in the High Street , when a BIG game is due , and lets all go mad over EDGE reviews

Sure there's far more important stuff to worry about , but it still can pee off people . I can understand why in some parts of the country the games have been called off , but I'm not sure if anyone was watching the News Yesterday, but a Camera crew went around West Ham's Upton Park after having phone calls saying, there's not a hint or Snow or Ice around the ground, and sure enough there wasn't any snow , and hardly any ICE, it's almost like its suited some Teams to call their games off

London's Westend didn't close , Piccadilly Circus ECT didn't close , Its not like thousands of people don't use those I don't think any of the Pub retail chain closed , and would thought it's far more dangerous to be waking home , after having a few myself

Comment

Some people get peed off at those things.

SOME people.

Comment

Some people get peed off at those things.

SOME people.
                              SOME people even get uptight over Form talk . I don't know , SOME people

Comment

I don't know if it has been mentioned but it isn't the clubs themselves that call off most matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X