World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European and World champions Spain...

Damm, i should have put money on it ! I knew they would. There was talk that eveyone wanted them to win. Even that guy from the FA who had to resign said they would be helped...

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
      Utterly appauling end to a mediocre world cup. The Spanish are a bunch of lowlife cheats.

I'm pissed off.
      Totally the same here. And the shi*ty BBC idiots talking about a victory for football.

Comment

...and the octopus said they would.

Comment

WHAT IS SHEARER ON?????????? "they were great throughout the tournament"!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck off you bald useless hasbeen. Name me one game where Spain excelled and played exhibition footy?

Erm.........i can't think of one

Comment

At least the ITV team are acknowledging that it's an "unsatisfactory" end to the tournement.

Comment

Spain deserved to win this, no question. I think we gave them a hard time, but they were the better team. All we could do was powerplay and long balls, hoping that our strikers would pick it up. Robben could even decide the game.

Webb is a pussy. He drew the line way too early, thus he had to card every charge from then on. That guy is from Premiership? lmao.

The goal shouldn't have been counted, the action before that was offside. Besides, both the defender and Casillas touched the ball right before the goal but we didn't get a corner. That was pathetic.

But all we did in extra time was hoping for penalties, while Spain kept on looking for the goal. Spain won deservedly.

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
              WHAT IS SHEARER ON?????????? "they were great throughout the tournament"!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck off you bald useless hasbeen. Name me one game where Spain excelled and played exhibition footy?

Erm.........i can't think of one
              I said it before; they were. Hate their diving or not, but they did give a footballing masterclass against Germany. Against Switzerland and Portugal they did everything right, except for scoring a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                Utterly appauling end to a mediocre world cup. The Spanish are a bunch of lowlife cheats.

I'm pissed off.
                Couldn't have put it better myself, let down of a world cup with a let down of a final.

Yay, now gotta listen to the BBC spunking over Spain and not a single mention of Spain diving all over the place.

Glad to get back to club football after this tournament.

Comment

They're saying the same on t.v here, "maybe people will start to emulate spain", "they deserve to win the world cup, they have player's like Iniesta, Villa etc" says Liam Brady.

Funny, the positive way spain play, it will encourage children to play like them. What dive... People are blind on t.v..

Personally, Germany played the best throughout the world cup, except for one game, they choked...

Love all the boo's...

Last edited by wonderboy; 11-07-2010, 21:09.

Comment

Diving, cheating and tedium. A hideous, atrocious final, as usual.

It's almost impossible to put into words how much I hate the Spanish. Some of them need breaking up bad. Hansen is wrong on so many levels, the wanking sycophant. Linnykarr will be rinsing the jizz out of his hair for a month. The Spanish were poor, and a DISGRACE to the game. Loathesome scum.

I really, really despise so much about football these days. A terrible day for football and a terrible tournament.

Comment

Victory for football my arse, the Spanish were a disgrace and should throw their medals in the bin as they won them by cheating.

Xavier, iniesta and busquets worth special mention as chief amongst the the lot of them

Should let Italy keep it and roll it over to 2014.

Comment

Well, it happened again. I dozed off and missed the goal! That's about 5 times during the tournament that's happened!

Comment

World Cup has truly gone corporate, got EK flight attendants handing out the gongs.

Comment

We were just as criminal. The charge of De Jong should've been red, Van Bommel should've been sent off... We were dirty, but our squad isn't great... reaching the final was an impressive feat to begin with.

Yeah, I'm proud and happy

Comment

That's the worry for football, look at the stadiums, numbers are down. They don't want another depression money-wise in football...

Comment

Unlike some of you I enjoyed the tournement as a whole. We had some great games with "lesser" teams like Japan, Ghana and Uruguay batting above their weight. Also Germany were a great team to watch throughout and for me were the real winners.

Comment

Working...
                                X