No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on everyone! Why are you all ultra critical? If it's boring just turn it off and watch/do something else.

Comment

why so critical, are you having a laugh ?

Ivory Coast with seconds to go had a corner and played it short, that summed up the whole tournament for me so far, pathetic negative crap as seen from the likes of Benitez & Allardyce in recent times.

its not the Mourinho style of negative either, its simply teams setting out to kill games with no attempt to attack, its a pathetic way to set out in a world cup, get 3pts on the board and you are laughing but so few teams want to win

add to crap games that retarded background trumpet drone and the thing will be a worldwide tv viewing figures disaster.

Comment

Well done merf for calling out the facts. This tournament so far has been crushingly dull. If people think this is good, then their standards really have hit ****-bottom.

It's all very well saying 'just turn it off and do something else,' but many of us have been looking forward to this for a considerable time, and persist with it because we know it has to get better; a phrase repeated by the same apologists for the current ****.
        Last edited by prinnysquad; 15-06-2010, 16:59.

Comment

I would think that Brazil v North Korea tonight should help to up the goals per game average.

Comment

Thank heavens for 2 tvs in my lounge. Had the pS2 on along with the Port/Coast game.
            Rubbish again.

Only South Korea and Germany have played any actul football this world cup.

Comment

Comment

Twenty minutes into the Brazil N Korea game and I can't remember one free kick yet, and that's not to say it's boring.

Comment

Wasn't expecting this. Good tactics from N Korea. This Jong Tae Se looks a good player.

Comment

Indeed, Brazil and the other flair teams like to keep the ball and play at their pace, the NK's are hurrying them and they don't like it one bit.

The really good thing is they aren't being dirty and kicking them off the park, they are playing some really good closing down football.

Pity they haven't brought their shooting boots so far.

Comment

The NK keeper looks a bit dodgy. We'll see how he does second half.

Comment

0-0 at half time and who would have expected that? I wonder if it stays like that, could we see it eating away at them and the DPR scoring? That would eclipse even the New Zealand result even if they lost.

Comment

...and just to prove my first point the first half ended at 45:05 so basically no extra time.

If Brazil do get a goal in the second half I hope it doesn't open the floodgates.

On this showing though, they may have a chance against the other teams in the group.

Comment

Really impressed by North Korea, I'm sure the people of Middlesbrough are rooting for them too. The missus's Dad was at the game when they beat Italy in '66.

Comment

55 minutes is a lot longer than most expected them to hold out and even then it was a freak goal that caught them out.

Hats off to them. Impressive display so lets not see their heads drop and the floodgates open.

Comment

so who thinks he meant that then?

not me.

Comment

Working...
                                X