No announcement yet.

Summer 2010 Transfer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal could do with SWP if they are going for that kind of winger. He is better than Walcott, I think.

If Torres really is unsure staying at the club I'd rather he be sold. Better to have players who want to play rather than anyone who isn't 100% committed. I know we're talking about a superstar striker, but the club will remain long after he has retried and the backroom staff higher up at the club are here to stay for at least this season.

Comment

Looks like the Mags have snared Sol Campbell.

Campbell and Coloccini at the back - tremendous!

Comment

At least they don't have Bramble I suppose.

Comment

Me = Owned.

Comment

Masherano wants out of Liverpool then? If I were a 'pool fan I'd be glad to see the back of him, he's been posturing for a move for about 18 months.

We officially signed Marcos Alonso today, apparently a decent young talent.

Still feel we are in desperate need for a quick and/or skillful partner for Super Kevin Cyril Davies though.

Comment

Glad Masherano will be out of the Premier League. He's a thug who injures players.

Comment

I quite agree, and that's before you mention the fact he waves imaginary cards at the ref when he gets fouled, or when he's dived.

Comment

Would be disappointed if we get much less than ?30m for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                    Would be disappointed if we get much less than ?30m for him.
                    Would be astonished if Roy Hodgson got a third of the fee from Masch's sale to reinvest in the team/squad...

Comment

I don't think he will be given any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                        I don't think he will be given any of it.
                        ....hence team and squad left weaker, hence another mediocre season and a 5th/6th/7th place finish, cementing our new-found status as average also-rans, triggering Gerrard/Torres exits, etc, etc, blah, blah...

Haven't ever looked less forward to a new football season. Meh.

Comment

I'd say Liverpool might get £20 million, but not much more for Mash.

Comment

Tiny amount more than we paid for him that. I'd sooner shove him in the reserves for 2 years.

Comment

West Ham have stuck to their guns and turned down a bid from Spurs for Scott Parker. Good on em but not sure I believe Gold when he said he's not for sale at any price. Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Glad Masherano will be out of the Premier League. He's a thug who injures players.
                                Awww....did he injure one of your wittwe pwayers?

Utter garbage. He's hard in the tackle, but fair. You obviously have only ever watched football in the post sky era.

Comment

Working...
                                X