No announcement yet.

The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the United game rescheduled, how exactly does the scoring work? Because the "rules" are unclear.

What happens if a team doesn't play in a Gameweek?
    The players will score 0 points in the Gameweek and will play twice in a future Gameweek when the match is re-scheduled. Points are only awarded to teams who have players selected in the Gameweek when the game is actually played, irrespective of if they had them selected for the originally scheduled fixture.
    So I have 3 United played. If I don't have them in my team when the game is played, I don't get the points? And that reads like everyone who has them in their teams for that Gameweek will get the points, regardless. ??

Comment

You'll get no points this week for any of those players. In a future gameweek, when the United game is rescheduled, those players will all play twice, and therefore score twice.

The trick is to get rid of all your united players this week, and then put them all in before the week when they play twice.

Basically what it's saying is that when Blackpool play United in March or whatever, you won't score points just because you had the United players selected for this week when the game should have been played. You have to have them selected in March.

Comment

Crap. Didn't know, didn't do it. Stupid rule, why couldn't the points be added retroactively?

Thanks for explaining man.

Comment

It'd be tricky to have it apply retroactively because the rescheduled game could be next week, or it could be in May. Having to remember who had what players in for every postponed game would be painful.

So yeah, you only score for players that play. At some point in the future we'll have a gameweek where Man U and Blackpool play twice, and in that week you'll want to have your Man U players in.

It's been pretty unusual this year in that we've usually had a couple of teams play twice in a gameweek by now already, but not this season it seems.

Still, Nani out, Nasri in. STITCH THAT. Nyhahaha...

Comment

Heads Up: Another gameweek starts this evening, you've got till half 7 to sort your team out...

Comment

Also, your extra wildcard is playable from 7:30pm today, until February 12th!

Comment

But probably best saved until after the transfer window shuts, unless someone buys someone awesome early on.

Comment

Nah, it wants using right away, probably. There's a gameweek very soon with six teams playing twice that's perfect for it. There's always the second wildcard for after the window closes, if you've still got it!

Comment

Used my wild card this morning, and I've got loads of points already this week! Most of my team play twice, too

Comment

88 points, easily 12 on the way for bonuses later, and my whole team nearly is playing again midweek.

Amazing haul this gameweek!

Comment

Gameweek deadline is 7:30pm tonight.

So, who still has their second wildcard available? Cause I reckon if some of these transfers play today or tomorrow you're going to want to bring some of them in...

Comment

Still made my side a bit too Chelsea heavy and my 10 place fall from grace is a result of it but hopefully using my wildcards has given me some big point scorers.

Comment

Oh god, my team is already collapsing. I may end up with even less points than last week...

Comment

Transferred Tevez in this week, made him my captain

Comment

Getting good this!

Comment

Working...
                                X