No announcement yet.

The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really spread out at the top, unfortunately. I swear it's normally a bit closer than this! Gets much closer from third down though

Comment

Thanks to no Arsenal/Tottenham, and now the suspension of Adam, I can only field 10 players this week. May have to take a hit and remove Fabs, but I want him back in and theres noone else who really demands to be put in his place anyways.

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed to be 6th after my normal LEAGUE PROWESS (RAWWR) but I'm hoping my strategic week can help me out. Top 2 are streaks ahead though sadly - it's all about consistency though as all us veterans know!

Comment

I make WAY too many subs, can't resist it though.

Comment

Rubbish this week. Woke up late on Saturday morning so couldn't change my team. So I'm stuck with Nani as captain who's been stretchered off after doing sod all, and without an Everton striker who are playing twice.

It had been going really well as well

Comment

I had a player miss a penalty and another score an own goal.

So yeah, had better weeks...

Comment

Can't really moan at third place, apart from the fact that I have no idea who's above me

Comment

I'm delighted with 15th, pretty sure that's the highest I've ever made it up the table!

Comment

Kinda stopped playing after the new year this time. Suprised I wasn't bottom though.

Comment

"Can't really moan at third place, apart from the fact that I have no idea who's above me "

Not here to gloat etc but I'm at the top lol! (Not really any way to write that without sounding like a bit of a douche so apologies!)
                      Last edited by teenagewasteland; 24-05-2011, 17:00.

Comment

My tactic of saving my second wildcard for the last day of the season backfired horribly when my PC died and I wasn't able to change the team. Bah.

Comment

I'm rather disappointed with my 7th! Started well and seemed to dip as the season progressed. Nevermind!

Comment

(again) I did way too many transfers. Next year things are gonna change!

Comment

4th! Not too bad, I suppose - like many, I do far too many transfers per season. It's my Friday night habit....

Comment

Not as good as third, but you did okay

Comment

Working...
                                X