No announcement yet.

Are you getting Sky Sports this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to rant but this is what pisses me the **** off with SKY *****!!!

Just in time for the footie season.
    ***This offer applies to former Sky customers who have been out of contract for 1 year or more***.

I guess this will be shot down and frozen by disgruntled existing customers, but here goes.... Please vote on this deal's merit alone.

Today I received a letter from Sky offering alll 5 Sky Sports channels (1, 2, 3, 4 and News) for free, for a full 12months, should I choose to rejoin them. The terms are as follows:-

*You must be a former customer of Sky who left more than 1 year ago.
    *The offer is valid when taken with any existing Sky Package (from ?19 per month for basic Sky+ with one pack).

To get this offer you must call Sky Customer Services on 08442 411 378 and quote reference "SPORT3".

The package I have just signed up for is as follows (but you can pick 'n' mix).
    Sky+ with Variety pack (Sky 1, Sky 2, Sky 3 etc...) - ?19
    Additional Children's pack (Disney, Cartoon Network Nick etc...) - ?1
    Free Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and News for a year.

The above package works out less than Virgin charge for just Sky Sports 1 & 2.

My brother-in-law called and got the same deal, even though he did not receive the letter and has been away from Sky for several years. Just call 08442 411 378 and quote reference "SPORT3".

See details in post below. Offer ends Septernber 2nd 2010.
    I have had Sky/BSB since the squarial fiasco and when did they ever offer me free sky sports ****ing never!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh Wankers.

Yeah go Watford etc.

Comment

I rang them about this once, asking how they think it makes decade long customers feel to see non-paying customers given such great deals.

They apologised, said they understood and apologised again. Woohoo.

Comment

Great eh?

I get it, they have me what real alternative do I have apart from don't watch.

There should be rewards for loyal customers, been with o2 now for 10 years why? Because every year they offer me a great deal (because they have competition).
        Sky have no competition Bt Vision is worse than crap and the majority of peeps can't get cable.

Harumph!

Comment

Working...
        X